The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Yuh seeit.. - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2010 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Thread: Yuh seeit.. (/showthread.php?tid=2436)

Yuh seeit.. - NLRG - 11-04-2010

From On The Ground News...

*Breaking News* Confirmed: A man was shot moments ago in Negril near Time Square Mall. Details are unknown however unconfirmed reports indicate that he was a patty vendor who operated his business in the area, and was shot by the police. If you are in the area, post what you see and hear.

Re: Yuh seeit.. - catt - 11-04-2010

* sigh *

yes i saw this too, anxious to hear what the hell happened

Re: Yuh seeit.. - Jamaicame - 11-04-2010

There are all sorts of rumors going around about who it was... some are saying it was the captain of the wild thing, who depending on who they are referring to is my neighbor.... some are saying it's someone who hangs around Alfreds.... but all we have is rumors.

There have been police (LOTS of police) all over negril and the roads leading to Negril, lots and lots of them which generally means they got a tip about someone traveling that they want to find.

I really hate to hear about anyone being shot, innocent or guilty- I personally would rather the judicial system take it's course.

I've witnessed people dying in accidents here (one, looking right into their eyes as they passed)and heard the gunshots that have killed others. Not a fun experiences at all. I pray it isn't my neighbor as he has several young kids at home.

Re: Yuh seeit.. - Pineapple - 11-04-2010

"Everyone at Alfred's would like to send our sympathies, condolences, support & much love out to the family & friends of our very good & long time friend Mickey Hill, who was suddenly & tragically killed this morning.
We are all very sad for the loss.

If you know Alfred's, you probably know Mickey. He was a very big part of the Alfred's family.
We wanted all of our friends, family & patrons to know of his untimely death.
Mickey will be greatly missed."

This message came to me directly from Alfred's facebook page. I don't pretend to know the details - but I can't believe "deadly force" could have been warrented. Sinceless loss of life!