The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Voting - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2010 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Thread: Voting (/showthread.php?tid=2412)

Voting - San Fran Janet - 11-03-2010

Yep, I voted absentee a couple of weeks ago. Nope, all my votes didn't come in on top. So what? I think those who vote should be proud of doing so. Those who didn't? Think about it next opportunity, okay?

I voted for legalization of marijuana legalization in California. Oh well, maybe next time.

Let's keep up the good fight. Vote your way. Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. No problem, huh? At least our voice is heard.

Re: Voting - oldtimer - 11-04-2010

"I voted for legalization of marijuana legalization"

Well,I guess it just means more money for the gangs
and less tax dollars for the state.Some things will never change I guess.

Re: Voting - rastagirl777 - 11-04-2010

Yup, can't win 'em all. Truth is Prop 19 was pretty badly worded - as in not really worded at all - too vague, too much put into the hands of local government discretion - plus you had the manufacturers up north pushing against it for that very reason. I too voted Yes on it as I believe we really need to end this prohibition. The good news - the originators of that Proposition are busy getting another together for 2012 and hopefully other states will join in as well. It definitely started up a national discussion on this topic. So - if not this time, hopefully next time.

Pleased with California voters on the Governor's race and the House/Senate races. Combine that with the Giants parade yesterday - pretty feel good day overall.

Re: Voting - Jenny - 11-04-2010

Voting really IS a blessed right! Only some of us in the world have the freedom to vote. And that is why I go vote, every single time I can cast my ballot, even in those "little" School Board elections; even in those other "little" elections that do not seem to "really matter much," etc. There are many in the world, living under dictatorships, who do not have this option. Even in the advanced country of Switzerland did women not "get the right" to vote until the late 1970s!!! Hard to believe. Democracy is hard to beat. So we must always educate ourselves about our choices & go vote to exercize our right to vote! Big UP to all who voted!!