The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
today - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2011 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Thread: today (/showthread.php?tid=23132)

today - bozz - 06-04-2011

today i wake up thinking that i have let too much go in fear...why i did not do this or that...trapped in others idea of what would be best for me...why do we let others influence us so? media is the hypocricy of true evil i thing...let my spelling be ok...it is not my best asset lol...so i say this, i am quickly approaching the pivital age of wtf...it is really hard to be your authentic self...a half of a century is upon me and i am reflecting on what life i have led...it is a scary thing to stand out of the in crowd so to speak...acceptance is reality to many...if it was your last day, what would you say or do...not that it is in my case, but, who truly lives by what they believe...i want to, but the taboo of what is acceptable has help me back sometime...a ramble of thought. this is truly a family board, acceptance and even holding thy tong is something that tammy should be so proud of with this forum...so i just wanted to say thank you all for your input, if i liked it, ok, if i did not it is still ok...we have respect here, and that my friends is what life is all about...peace

Re: today - Jenny - 06-04-2011

Very nice thoughts, there, Bozz!!

I saw this on my Facebook newsfeed, I rarely ever post these types of things this way, but I LOVED this:

"I don't care how much money you make, where you live, what you drive, whether you're gay or straight, fat or thin, tall or short, beautiful or average, rich or poor, or what faith you are. If you're my friend, then you're my friend. I accept you for who you are and that's all that matters to me. If you feel the same... steal this status just like I did ♥"

Re: today - LeeAnne - 06-05-2011

~ bozz ~ wrote:

'today i wake up thinking that i have let too much go in fear...why i did not do this or that...trapped in others idea
of what would be best for me...why do we let others influence us so? media is the hypocricy of true evil i
thing...let my spelling be ok...it is not my best asset lol...so i say this, i am quickly approaching the
pivital age of wtf...it is really hard to be your authentic self...a half of a century is upon me and i am
reflecting on what life i have led...it is a scary thing to stand out of the in crowd so to speak...acceptance
is reality to many...if it was your last day, what would you say or do...not that it is in my case, but, who
truly lives by what they believe...i want to, but the taboo of what is acceptable has help me back sometime...a
ramble of thought. this is truly a family board, acceptance and even holding thy tong is something that tammy
should be so proud of with this forum...so i just wanted to say thank you all for your input, if i liked it, ok,
if i did not it is still ok...we have respect here, and that my friends is what life is all about...peace

'

Bozz, I not only fully understand all of what you are saying, I have many of these same feelings myself. One day we can meet and chat. Thanks for putting this in words.
peace.