The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
catt.... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2011 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Thread: catt.... (/showthread.php?tid=20878)

catt.... - oldtimer - 05-05-2011

"as I was giving the 'other" board my weekly check I saw a post that went something like this.A "said" person mentioned in a post that the megamart in MoBay had lots of stuff so if you don't want to pay duty buy it there.A moderator named Bill asked if he had any money gain by saying that.I don't think that Rob (oops)ever answered that question."
Yes it was I that said that,and have said several times that I check the board weekly.I am interested to see if things change and I do respect all the people on the board,but ,I vented about it as well.Other than that 99.99999% of my posts were regarding things that I would like to have posted to but can't do to being banned.
I don't know Rob personally but I can tell you for sure that he is a childish brat that stamps his feet all the time.I absolutely hate the way he rolls and what got this board really going (besides Tammy and Dread)was his treatment of Jenny and the cruel,heartless,cold demeaner he showed towards a wonderful,heartfelt question about her beloved dog Corky !!!! His email to Jenny showed his true ruthless way with no personal feelings even being thought of.It was then that we(as in the booted off) had the light go on that we (as in all here)had a place to go where every part of our lives is not irie as we all trod the road of life. It allows us (as in me and you) to post something like this.I except your posts just like every post here,with open eyes and if I have a comment I can make it. This board thrives on everyone being different.It is an example of the whole being greater than the parts.Life experiences are hard sometimes and to lay it out for people to see so they might get something out of it ,TAKES GUTS !!!!! and that is what I see here,you included !!! That is not negativity in my books...but maybe it is in your eyes..I don't know the answer to that.

Re: catt.... - Tammy - 05-05-2011

I do adore you OT .. Wink

Re: catt.... - barbara - 05-05-2011

~ oldtimer ~ wrote:

'This board thrives on everyone being different.It is an example of the whole being greater than the
parts.Life experiences are hard sometimes and to lay it out for people to see so they might get something out of
it ,TAKES GUTS !!!!! '

YES and YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

You growing on me to like a WART!! (j/k) That whole post was nice, but I really like the part I quoted..