The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Benji's Paradise Roaring River - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2010 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Thread: Benji's Paradise Roaring River (/showthread.php?tid=2051)

Benji's Paradise Roaring River - Debra - 10-31-2010

Here is the low down. It is PRIVATE PROPERTY. It is a family run business. Benji's sister Biggy or her son Buju can be contacted @876-350-6152 to prepare for your visit. I have to hand it to Biggy she makes the best soursop juice and homemade banana peanut punch with or without alcohol. We have heard that thier are all types of storys out there. Benji asked me to post this. He is in Florida usa. He's got a great job. He misses Jamaica but he will continue to work and live here for quite some time.

The yard is private property. No one has any business hanging out in the yard without contacting biggy first. That is plain tresspassing period. The fruits you eat, the coconuts you drink, the fruits in season were all planted by Benji and myself. Those breadfruit trees I planted give the sweetest breadfruit in the village. Every time Biggy puts up a gate the tour guides break it down as she has a shop and family to tend to and can not be on 24 hour watch. We are NOT responsible for anything that happens to you as a tresspasser. The intention of the place is to help the family in Jamaica make a living out of the work that has been put into the place.

There are certain tour guides that love to say it's ok. It's NOT! How would you like some stranger going into your yard, eating your fruits, and doing as they please. Justplain old disrespect by people who should know better. Karma is a b---h. Do not be surprised if my x b-in-law shows up and puts a bullet in your tour guides head. That's how they do it there. Swift justice for tresspassing and stealing. And you people as a tourist, well if you are dark skinned and rasta you might be considered a yardie and who knows what will happen to you as well as your guide.

Please call Biggy first. 876-350-6152. She's a great cook all around all types of foods. Up in the country if you want something special she may have to go to Sav and buy it so you would have to come the following day. She sells all types of drinks, sometimes has fried fish on hand, bun and cheese, etc.

Again we are NOT responsible if you are tresspassing/stealing food/using the place without the family in Jamaica's permission.

That is plain rude. I wish I had all the addresses of the people who tresspass so I could go use up thier place while they were in Jamaica and see how they like coming home to an empty fridge, garbage left about, empty coconuts all over the place, rocks broken flowers cut down, NOT!

Benji's is a very affordable day tour. The water is great, it's handicap eccessable, great for meditation were the motto is ~(relax,refresh and enjoy!)~ in a PRIVATE YARD where you can report any harrasment to Biggy and she will make sure that you are not bullied and left alone for the day, if that is your style. There is a changing house places to sit and a clean bathroom facility.

Any questions direct them to Biggy or Benji here in the USA. Peace to all of you. You've been told how it is and feel free to pass this on to others with enquiring minds because anything else posted is a lie

This is a must read if u plan to visit Benji's *NM* - Debra - 10-31-2010

(Message Deleted by Poster) - Debra - 11-02-2010