The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
captured by the game - jamaica - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2011 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Thread: captured by the game - jamaica (/showthread.php?tid=18462)

captured by the game - jamaica - Seveen - 04-07-2011

ah bermuda - hibicus - blue water pink sands

my first visit there was 1972 - graduated high school and pam's mom took us there for 2 weeks holiday

i think my ticket was $100 round trip from newark

we had a lovely self catering place rented mopeds and enjoyed all the lovely dress up nightlife that bermuda offered

in those days - men were sparkling in their bermuda shorts and jackets

plenty of money flowing - so lots of dates - plenty of fancy dinners and lots of lovely quiet solitude spots on the beach - awwwwwww

bermuda . . .

i visited at least once a year for the next 8 years

Re: captured by the game - jamaica - Seveen - 04-07-2011

it was always so nice to travel to bermuda

easy access on eastern airlines from the nyc area

2 hours and a whole new whole of british accents

and men ready, willing and able to pamper you beyond your wildest dreams

beautiful beaches during the day and full steam ahead heels, perfume, finery and jewelry to step out for the evening

upon leaving - flowers at the airport, special meals on your flight home and surprise tickets to return

perfect - just everything

by now my senses tell me - you're own your own girl

and as we land at the airport - i tell him - i'm a returning citizen and i'm headed in on my own - i'll meet you on the other side

i walk through customs laden with the sticky smell emitting from me

show my passport

the agent says "how long have you been gone, some one is looking for you"

i bat my eyes and he stamps my passport and i'm on the other side

me - two huge suitcases and a carry one

safe!

and then i see HIM - safe too

epilogue:

the bermuda soccer team got busted with the weed (historical fact - you can google that)

HIM didn't - he made it back safe to bermuda

but he robbed a bank - another rasta mission (rolleyes) - got captured about 2 seconds after he did it - the population of bermuda is only 65,000 people - the bank tellers were like HIM robbed the bank

did his time in jail

HIM and i re-connected in bermuda - on one of my trips there - after staying away for many years - i'm a dread - he's as straight as they come - although still speaking for black rights

came to see me - still as sharp as a tack - not a wrinkle in anything he was wearing - i didn't see the moon and the stars when he walked in - HE begged me to not light the joint - lol

husband and i got divorced - he was ex-2

pam is still my friend

and the experience in bob's yard lives forever in my soul - my dreads - and my spirit - and jamaica will always be in my heart because of the goodness of living ital - with my displaced sistrens and brethrens

THE END! whew

thank u tammy - bless