The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Today was not the best day for me - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2011 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Thread: Today was not the best day for me (/showthread.php?tid=12781)

Today was not the best day for me - Debbied - 02-10-2011

Woke this morning in a wonderful state of mind. As the morning went on I was determined to get my housework sorted out as I am not able to do much at one time without feeling totally overwhelmed and in Pain (Unless I drink and then look out lol) and I have been told to stay away from the drinking so that is not even a alternative at this point. As I was having my morning Tea on the Veranda with Farmer Barry, Farmer Mr.T came along to chat about our new Goat Pen that had been in the planning stage for over a year now. It is so differcult to try and explain to my Jamaican Farmers how and why I want things done in a certain manner. After finding out someone had stolen over 150 feet of chain link fencing from my boundry fencing I was Vexed (very angry) well that was the start to a very frustrating day. I get very frustrated that I can not do what I used to be able to do. I started using Bar Keepers Friend on the Red Dirt that had taken over my bathroom tiles for ever and found that it worked wonders and returned the groves to white ya hoo was I excited, but frustrated I could not get to some places so I asked Farmer Barry for some help. Barry took his time getting to the project for me and I got frustrated and ate a dozen cookies another no no which put me sound asleep. Woke to Mr. T calling for me so up I got and when I came out he handed me $1000J (Wow lst time I can ever remember a Jamaican putting money in my hand) and I said what is this for and he said I got some money so I'm sharing with you GOD BLESS Mr. T I've had $300J in my purse all week long and always worry when I go on the road if something goes wrong I will have no cash to sort it out. So as I had not been on Facebook all day I decided to see what was going on and got a IM (Thanks to that wonderful person for the heads up) about Yams and the negative impact it hand on the board. I immediately came to the board to sort it out. In the process of sorting it out I was in and out of the house to the laundryroom to finish some laundry I had started. Suddenly no water the tank is empty so I beg Barry to pump some water for me only to find out that one of the parts to the pump is no where to be found YUK now there is no out door shower for me tonight (Oh they are the greatest under the stars at night) so again I find myself very frustrated, but I avoid the cookies lol. After thinking over my days events I remember a Positive Post that is delivered to my email and wanted to share it here with you all!

The Joys of Living by Orison Swett Marden.http://positive-thoughts.typepad.com/positive-thoughts/2011/02/the-joys-of-...

I found this so true. Yesterday is Dead and Tomorrow is yet to be born. So may tomorrow bring all you wonderful boardies Bright Sunshine, Many Blessings and the Forgiveness for my mistaken use a word that was offensive!! One Love Bless Debbie D.

Re: Today was not the best day for me - aqui - 02-10-2011

Much blessings to you to Deb.. when we leave our hearts and minds open, we receive rich blessings every day.Some of those blessings comes in the form of lessons. Hope yu have a much better day tomorrow . leep well.

Re: Today was not the best day for me - Angel - 02-10-2011

I hope you have a better day tomorrow. Sorry your day did not go well. Hope the pain subsides.

Re: Today was not the best day for me - mickey - 02-10-2011

deb.....what kind of cookies? (tee-hee!!)

hang in there!