The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Blue Mountain Peak Trail - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2011 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Thread: Blue Mountain Peak Trail (/showthread.php?tid=12155)

Blue Mountain Peak Trail - Mattjamaica - 02-04-2011

In 2002 I walked up the peak, back before I had a digital camera. These were taken with slide film in an SLR, which I had got around to scanning last year.

The Trail

The Flora

Along the trail

The valley

The View

The waterfall

The Top

Re: Blue Mountain Peak Trail - barbara - 02-04-2011

OHHHMMMMMMGEEEEE

THE VALLEY AND THE PEAK ALMOST BOUGHT ME TO TEARS.. I WANNA GO NOW..(and an even better reason to stop smoking so I can make the trek)

gwan chru bredren... more blessings and guidance

Re: Blue Mountain Peak Trail - doctoro - 02-04-2011

Country road take me home, to the place, I belong. MattJ God blessed Jamaica, and you blessed us with the magnificence of the Blue Mountains, I have never seen pictures of it like this, thank you so much for sharing.

I would one day like to see it in person, you have greatly inspired me.

Much Respect, you travel the way I wish I could.

Re: Blue Mountain Peak Trail - ohliz - 02-04-2011

Lovely pics Matt. It's on my list, if the weather will ever cooperate with my schedule I'll take some new pics for you Smile

Re: Blue Mountain Peak Trail - Markospoon - 02-04-2011

Those first 2 brought a lump in my throat.
Scared and excited at the same time.

What an adventure!
You could almost be on another planet.
Very, very cool pictures.
Reminded me of an old TV show.

"The land that time forgot"

Thanks again!

Re: Blue Mountain Peak Trail - dave - 02-04-2011

Thanks for posting these
they're spectacular
the 'blue' haze in the first two are amazing

Re: Blue Mountain Peak Trail - Pineapple - 02-05-2011

Inspirational! I have been toying with the idea of taking up hiking (a step up from my walking workout) and now I have a great reason to pursue it. Thanks for the great shots.