The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
debbied here with a new profile name - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2011 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Thread: debbied here with a new profile name (/showthread.php?tid=10809)

debbied here with a new profile name - Farmer Deb - 01-23-2011

Hello All

Tammy has not been able to sort out my sign in problem so here I am under my alis debbied aka Farmer Deb. I think maybe a bit of F--kery going on with the king of it, but hard to tell. I really set the certain someone on fire when I refused to deal with them and asked for Carey Wallace's email address. There was a post on my facebook page by a fellow jamerican that described him to a T and this is one of the sweetest people you would ever find on a message board and even this person was suspended from the other place we used to love and respect. Well I think it is high time we make some noise about how bad we have been treated by the control freak (we who love Jamaica and treat it with respect) especially if the control freak provides no help to the helpless and needy in Jamaica and those who have been suspended help the community of Negril and Jamaican's not to mention how much positive vibes they bring with them and all you get is negative bull crap from the control freak and his associate. It is totally unexceptable and always has been, but due to our passive nature we go on to better places and leave them to wally in their own bull crap also most are visitors who have busy lives after their vacation in paradise. I will gladly except personal emails on this situation as I don't want the rats running ramped with this to the control freak. Sorry for such a negative comment, but from what I can see that is the problem. Better Must Come they no better than the corrupt JCF and he probably pays them off to keep up with his bad mine, grudgeful, jealous behavior. Bless

Re: debbied here with a new profile name - jajewel - 01-23-2011

VERY happy to see you here & posting again, Deb....don't pay him no mind, he's not worth your time!!

DebbieD - Jenny - 01-23-2011

Debbie, I just sent you a Facebook message with an e-mail address. Please let me know if you don't get it. Thanks!

Re: debbied here with a new profile name - mickey - 01-23-2011

I would suggest that anyone who has had any emails similar to Deb's should be sure to hang on to them.

Also keeping them copied and safe! You never know when they might come to someones defense.....

Hang in there Debbie...

Re: debbied here with a new profile name - jeannieb - 01-23-2011

I'm really confused. Please correct me if I am wrong, I just can't keep all the board names together.
Your new board name is FarmerDeb. Did you also post under the former board names DebbieD, Mrs. B, Debra and or Debbie? I'm just not sure if I am getting more than one person confused as the same person.