The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
You're alright, Firemon - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: You're alright, Firemon (/showthread.php?tid=103512)

You're alright, Firemon - TAH - 03-20-2024

Glad to hear you're enjoying the herb! From the pic you attached, it looks like yours leans pretty heavily to the Royale with Cherries papa. I can send you some other things to try this year, if you want. There's another line that I think might be the best tasting herb I've ever smoked. It's so damn delicious... loud skunky cherry gasoline smell and taste. I'm putting some packs together for some others in the next week or so, should be mailing them out by end of the month. Some pretty interesting crosses, I think. And the Jamaican came out very nice, I also hit all of my outdoor plants with a couple choice Jamaican males last year. So lots of Jam hybrids to try, I think it should impart some fungal resistance to anything I crossed with it. It also finishes pretty damn early, for a nearly pure sativa. 

Soon come. Hopefully Dread, or Tammy can get a handle on the website sometime soon. I know it isn't a money making venture, so it's probably hard to justify spending cash to get it back to working order. I don't know anything about coding, so I'm useless for any input. 

OT; if you're reading this... I'd like to send you some magic beans as well. If some kind intermediary could get me your mailing address, I'd be happy to share. 

RE: You're alright, Firemon - JAMaMa - 03-21-2024

TAH>>>>Just an FYI, OT is not able to even read or see the board. He has no idea what is going on unless he is called or emailed and told. I did speak with him and relayed your message

RE: You're alright, Firemon - Firemon - 03-24-2024

A Magic Bean Variety Pack would be mind-blowingly irie. Royal Cherry especially.