The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Back to back to back - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Back to back to back (/showthread.php?tid=103497)

Back to back to back - oldtimer - 02-15-2024

Snow storms over the last 10 days . My driveway has 12-15ft of snow over 600ft .
I was lucky that I was in Halifax for the 1st storm because my car would be stuck in and am now parking by the road at the end of my driveway . I cut across the ditch and walk up my lawn, which has no snow . They want $1200 to clear into my house .Spring will clear it ( I hope ) until then it is just a longer walk from my car to the house . I'm too f****** old for this stuff . My tractor is stuck in my barn so I can't get that out and even if I did there is no place to put the snow .

RE: Back to back to back - TAH - 02-15-2024

Our winter has been pretty mild here this year. A couple good cold snaps, but snow has been lacking so far. It's coming down pretty good today though, I hope it stops soon, I have to tow a trailer tomorrow...
Bummer about the driveway. How is there that much snow in the drive, but none on your lawn? 

RE: Back to back to back - oldtimer - 02-15-2024

It's the wind path up over my field and between buildings . It has been changing little by little and now goes down the driveway instead of across the driveway . My neighbor has taking many pics and I can send them to Firemon and see if he will post them . There have been many cars stop and taken pics .

RE: Back to back to back - Firemon - 02-16-2024

Sounds like a beauty of a snowfall. Just the opposite here in Northern Minnesota. I've only used my snowblower ONCE all winter. The lack of snow has been a hot topic in these parts all season much to most folks chagrin. They even had to cancel the annual dogsled race.

According to the Groundhog you shouldn't have to wait much longer to use your driveway.

Can't help with your photos right now as the keyboard to my desktop computer needs cleaning/replacing and the program I use to resize photos is on my desktop computer and not the laptop I'm using now.