The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Boston - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Boston (/showthread.php?tid=103468)

Boston - kylake - 11-29-2023

Well we arrived too early in PA to check into our accommodations so we headed to Boston for lunch. The drive there seemed to take forever even though the distance from PA to Boston is not that far.
I guess anticipation, hunger and the road conditions are why it seemed like such a long drive. The road had been what appeared to be washed out in several places with potholed gravel in place of the asphalt. Once it Boston a local told us the roads are much better this year than last year.
We feasted on jerk chicken, jerk sausage and washing it down with red stripe.
[attachment=3093]
[attachment=3094]
Right down from where we stopped there were plenty more jerk spots to choose from.
[attachment=3095]

RE: Boston - oldtimer - 11-30-2023

The BEST !!!!! jerk in the world comes from Boston Bay . Why I don't know . I haven't been to the east end of Ja for 20 years BUT !!!! if I ever come back to the island I am going for sure . I think I will take the Knutford ( sp) bus because it has a toilet on board . VERY IMPORTANT these days . It's not the time for " Two white girls in a mini van "

RE: Boston - kylake - 11-30-2023

OT, where you see the white van on the road there is a side road and it appeared to be about 4 jerk joints on that lane visible from the main road. I am sure many more but the guys we were riding with were in a hurry to get back to PA and into our accommodation. So we didn't investigate the area as much as we probably should have.

RE: Boston - Firemon - 12-02-2023

"Good Jerk" is a funny combination of words.

I've always wondered how Boston Jerk differs from other recipies.

Boubon Beach has always been my favorite. Often purchased a bottle of sauce to go from the chef. (Shhh!)

RE: Boston - oldtimer - 12-03-2023

It's the thrill of having your " own place " to go to. I think maybe Boston Bay might have been the place that kind of " mixed 'er up " to start the whole deal . Might be wrong but " that's my final answer "