The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Took a trip away from Negril - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Took a trip away from Negril (/showthread.php?tid=103460)

Took a trip away from Negril - kylake - 11-21-2023

Looking at the picture were was I?
[attachment=3089]

RE: Took a trip away from Negril - TAH - 11-21-2023

Dr's Cave? 

RE: Took a trip away from Negril - kylake - 11-22-2023

Actually that is the public beach in Ochi. Is that called Dr's Cave? It was nice and we had a picnic table to ourselves with another couple and a guy bring cold red strip to the table for 400 j.

RE: Took a trip away from Negril - TAH - 11-23-2023

Nope, Dr's Cave is in Montego Bay. Your other pic looked like Ochi to me, but the trampoline, the bay, and resort to the right made me think Dr's Cave. 

I'm slightly jealous, we haven't been back to JA in a while. Soon come. 

RE: Took a trip away from Negril - Negril75 - 11-24-2023

Believe it's called Turtle Beach and behind the camera are the Turtle Beach Towers. Formally a resort and Condo complex not sure what's going on there now. Probably one of the nicer beaches in Ocho Rios.

RE: Took a trip away from Negril - Firemon - 11-25-2023

Nice marina.

RE: Took a trip away from Negril - kylake - 11-25-2023

My review is the public beach is really nice, nice fine sand and a sandy bottom clean sandy bottom in the water. Very nice facilities for changing with showers, plus clean restrooms. Totally clean as far as any kind of trash in the water or on the beach. Picnic tables set up for grabs if they are vacant. Plentiful shade if you prefer to be out of the sun.
It is getting hard to find a red stripe on Negril beach for 400j, yet on the beach in Ochi we had a guy bringing cold (not luke warm) beers to our table anytime we needed them (and we needed them a lot.....LOL).

I rate this beach as a 5 out of 5 and would put it up against highly acclaimed beaches in the US and other locations we have been. What can I say we are beach people.........