The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Friday Music 8/11/23 - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Friday Music 8/11/23 (/showthread.php?tid=103398)

Friday Music 8/11/23 - Firemon - 08-09-2023

Ziggy Marley - Circle of Peace - Greek Theater - Los Angeles, CA August 5, 2023

Takeshi Akimoto loves to play guitar!

Front Row perspective is sublime.

RE: Friday Music 8/11/23 - Firemon - 08-09-2023

Official Release of "My Sweet Lord," by 4x GRAMMY AWARD® - winning reggae artist, Damian “Jr. Gong” Marley.

RE: Friday Music 8/11/23 - oldtimer - 08-10-2023

If you ask me Damian Marley is the only Marley ( besides Bob ) that has anything going for them musical except dreadlocks and the name .

RE: Friday Music 8/11/23 - Firemon - 08-11-2023

Ziggy and Steven are far and away my favorites. Ziggy, being the eldest, learned the most musically from his father and knows how to write songs, arrange music and coordinate his musicians into a cohesive unit. He started so young with the Melody Makers. And he has numerous hits and grammy awards to his credit aside from reprising his father's music. My penchant for Steven lies in his affability and in the unique way his voice is almost identical to his father's. For me he'd have to be the vocalist if you were attempting to re-create Bob's music.

As for Damian, well I would admit he is immensely popular with the youth spitting out vocals like Beenie Man but he's my least favorite for that reason. His music is so unlike his father's although he is phenomenal when he does perform one of his father's songs. Truly magnificent. So it's a mixed bag for me. Wondering how growing up apart from his brothers, as Cindy Breakspeares' son, and not Rita's son, affected his direction as a musician.

RE: Friday Music 8/11/23 - oldtimer - 08-11-2023

Just a matter of taste . I've seen so many reggae bands live from the mid 60's on in bar settings as compared to venue's that it makes me look at this stuff differently . As I said it's just taste . BUT !!!!!! I do really like it as a whole . The CD's that you sent me still are a hit when we have get together's .

RE: Friday Music 8/11/23 - Firemon - 08-16-2023

Nice presentation.

RE: Friday Music 8/11/23 - Firemon - 08-16-2023

Yet another grandson takes the stage. Both the crowd and the youtube comments adore him.

Plug yer ears I say. I think this is the worst one yet OT.