The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Question for Tah - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Question for Tah (/showthread.php?tid=103377)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Question for Tah - TAH - 06-30-2023

N75, that would be pretty great if you could make that happen! The eastern side of the Island has the best chances of having some older lines preserved, due to the trade winds, mountain range, and relative lack of tourism on that side. Definitely see what you can do!

RE: Question for Tah - oldtimer - 06-30-2023

I agree 100% on that !!!

RE: Question for Tah - TAH - 07-01-2023

I plan to make more seeds from my Jamaican stock this year. No idea how stable they will be, as I don't know the actual genetics that I'm working with. But if it comes off as I hope, anyone here who wants to try them is welcome. 

RE: Question for Tah - Negril75 - 07-01-2023

TAH,

That's my thinking too. Old timer coffee and Ganja farmers in Portland not involved in the hustle and the likelihood of old seed stock makes sense!! You're talking elevations of around 4,000+ feet. Not sure what that means as a flatlander grow but I'll see what I can come up with

Yep, and the trade winds would keep any rogue pollen from reaching that side, plus the constant humidity. Good thought. 

Side note; I'm listening to the Watkins Glen version of Mountain Jam... holy crap. Man, I so wish I could have been around for this period of history. In so many ways. 

Mountain Jam which was released on The Allman Brothers Band "Eat A Peach " double album recorded live at the infamous Filmore East Concerts in 1970 or 71 when Duane Allman was still alive.

It is probably my favorite song of any!! But the version that you speak of TAH was recorded at Watkins Glen Summer Jam in 1973. It includes members of The Grateful Dead and Jerry Garcia's distinctive guitar riffs are easy to pick out.

Unfortunately there was never a Label Release of Summer Jam but numerous bootlegs can be found

And Yes TAH there was magic in the air in the 70's too bad you missed it. I hitchhiked to California from the East Coast first in 73 and then in 74. Talk about great trips!!!

The Ganja that my friend grew was about 6 feet tall and never had been topped. The leaves were classic Sativa in very long narrow leaflets with 11 and 13 leaves per cluster. Unfortunately it was in July so it hadn't yet flowered but it was beautiful. I'll try and upload a photo of it hopefully

TAH, you would love the Allman Brothers. Comes with a very sad story. Founding Father Duane Allman one of the best of the best got hit on his chopper in Macon, GA in the very early 70's and died. A year later Berry Oakley their Base player came too wide on a curve and clipped a city bus on his Harley banged his head and died later of a fractured skull and bleeding. It happened about 3 blocks away from where Duane crashed. So from the get go they were cursed!! Brother Gregg Allman sported one of the best voices a White Man could ever sing. He died about 4 years ago from Liver Cancer.