The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Question for Tah - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Question for Tah (/showthread.php?tid=103377)

Pages: 1 2 3

Question for Tah - oldtimer - 06-20-2023

A friend of mine owns a clone selling business . Most of his clones have purple stocks , especially the new types . he thinks it is because of too much zinc. He uses chemicals YUCK !!!! but I think it is because it has dominant Kush genes . Any input .

RE: Question for Tah - TAH - 06-20-2023

Unfortunately I can't give any helpful answer. Too many variables. Could be nutrition, could be genetics. I'd need to know a lot more. There are lots of purple strains out there. 

RE: Question for Tah - oldtimer - 06-20-2023

Thanks . I'll leave it at that .

RE: Question for Tah - Negril75 - 06-21-2023

TAH,

Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us on the Yellowboard!!

RE: Question for Tah - TAH - 06-27-2023

Hey OT... just thought I'd mention, since you asked about purple stems; this year I popped some seeds I sourced on Orange Hill maybe 15 years ago. I only started six of them, as a test, got 5/6 to pop (great for old, poorly stored seeds). Of the 5, one died off early (it was very runty). The remaining four are all mutated to some degree, and 3/4 have solidly purple stems. It's definitely NOT a nutrition issue in this case, but genetic. I suspect, based on the mutations of all, the coloration, and general look and smell, that they contain some Blueberry in there somewhere. Which isn't surprising, as Blueberry was fairly popular around Westmoreland for a while. 

RE: Question for Tah - oldtimer - 06-28-2023

That makes sense . Most weren't really worried about mutations from what I saw . It's going to be interesting how they finish . Thanks for the update.

RE: Question for Tah - Negril75 - 06-29-2023

Forgive me for asking TAH but what does Blueberry relate to?? Is that a strain? And what type of mutations occur? Thanks!!

RE: Question for Tah - TAH - 06-29-2023

Blueberry has a bit of a complicated history. The story that is generally accepted is that it was created by a breeder named DJ Short (from Michigan). It's a hybrid of a Highland Thai, and an Afghani line. Branch structure, leaf mutations, and variegation are the common mutations. Some phenotypes will finish with a blue color hue to the leaves and flowers, and smells/tastes like Blueberries, or Blueberry muffins, depending on phenotype. It has a very blissful, relaxed, yet awake high that is fantastic for dealing with anxiety and stressful times, much moreso than 95% of the weed out there. This effect can carry through to hybrids made with a Blueberry parent. 

But it's hard to find a "good" blueberry these days. Too much bad "breeding" has been done, by thoughtless people just chasing money. Same goes for many a special strain from the 70's to today. It's a problem, and why I focus on creating my own things, using verified parental stock. 

RE: Question for Tah - Negril75 - 06-29-2023

TAH,

I will connect with my Brother Sonny in the Blue Mountains of Portland. A coffee farmer by trade he grew some really nice plants for me back in the 80's and perhaps he has an ability to source some of the Sativa seeds from those lines. Lot's of Rasta's up there at high altitude without prying eyes. Maybe be can come up with something.

RE: Question for Tah - oldtimer - 06-30-2023

I think the hardest seeds to find would be the weed grown in 100% water up in the top of the Black River . I know little to nothing about it except that it is done and I saw some stuff on You Tube about it . Love this topic !!!