The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
TAH - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: TAH (/showthread.php?tid=103339)

TAH - oldtimer - 04-29-2023

You are so correct !!!!! The pioneers are the ones getting screwed . You can buy 2oz for $75CDN on the reserve BUT it has been rolled 1st to get all the best flower and it is harder than the hinges of hell . You can see the chemicals burning and it takes about 10 lights to burn a spliff . I noticed a couple of kinds that I grow that are advertised as 30% so I bought a couple of grams ( 3 grams for $15CDn ) It was no more 30% than the man in the moon . Mine has 100% no chems or additives . Sea weed and cow shit mixed together and left on the shore bank for the winter to break down with the salt air . There was no difference in the strength but mine tasted great !!!! Mine was tested and in the fall it was 19-21% and during the winter after being AIR DRIED !!!!!!! tested 21-23% . Tested in a lab !! Rub it in your fingers and the terepenes just jumped at you . Big business screwed us again . And I did take your advice and bought from one of the people you suggested and NO PROBLEM !!! A friend of mine sourced me 6 seeds that were used to grow mothers for the water weed they grow IN !!! the Black River . I'm going to try really hard to see what they bring .

RE: TAH - TAH - 04-29-2023

That's great OT. And yeah, I could rant for hours about all of the things I hate about this new market nowadays. But, it is definitely nice not having to sweat the helicopters anymore, and I fly with it regularly now, and don't sweat it. But that's all I like about it, really. Most of the rest is downside. All because of money, unfortunately. 

And you are right on about their "thc percentages"... it's nonsense. I never pay any attention to that, as it's a pretty useless measure. I have stuff that's in the 15% range, that will put to shame any "30%" flower from a dispo. People shouldn't breed for numbers, but for effects and smell/taste. Far more meaningful. 

Air dried in low-ish temps, is the way to go for sure. I take about three weeks to dry mine, then cure it after that. Lots of perfectly good herb gets ruined by quick drying, and over-drying. Bye bye terpenes...

RE: TAH - Firemon - 04-29-2023

If either of you would trade me some of your seeds I'd be most grateful. Mine are Jack Herer Blueberry (Indica)(non-feminized).

I'd be happy to send you some seeds, Firemon. No trade or money necessary. I have lots of things I have made over the years, and a few I made last year. Last year's batch was aimed at finishing outdoors in a similar climate to yours, so that's probably what I would send you (several different hybrids, from elite genetic stock). If you're running indoors as well, then that opens up some others I could send (longer flowering, Thai and Haze hybrids).

PM me your email address, Firemon. I will get something mailed out to you next week. A few varieties you can try. 

RE: TAH - Firemon - 04-29-2023

Praise Jah!

In the past I've had to resort to guerrilla gardens in the woods with varying outcomes from rip offs to stunted growth to 7 foot tall trees.

It's always a bit frightening to see those monsters (still green/deep purple) sticking out like sore thumbs in the woods as the season changes into Fall and all the adjacent trees have all turned brown and lost their leaves. Fortunately harvesting typically occurs a week or two prior to deer-hunting season or they'd get spotted.

Looking forward to legally using my backayard greenhouse this summer. No more stealth!

Oh, and I might have an indoor grow room that's been in operation for years and years, but of course that is for growing ummm parsley and carrots. Perhaps I can convert this to herb once the law changes.

My email address is gravityking@yahoo.com. Would love to provide you with mailing address, etc. should you wish to help me alter my one fairly monotonous herbal lifestyle.

I'll get you squared away, FM! No worries. I have lots of seeds.
The ones I give away/trade are my own little creations. But I have so many expensive/rare packs in storage from real breeders, I doubt I will ever get to run them all. Probably have $20-30k worth of seeds in a fridge, mostly because I fear what is happening with "breeding" today. You can breed a wolf down to a chihuahua, but can never breed that chihuahua back to a wolf... once these special things are gone, they're just gone.

Just sent you an email bredren. 

RE: TAH - oldtimer - 05-01-2023

Great offer TAH . Firemon will be on a wonderful path now . Gravity in Minnie !!!!

RE: TAH - TAH - 05-02-2023

If nothing else, it will let him experience some new genetics, and different effects than he is used to. I'm happy to help. The offer extends to you as well, OT... just holler if you want some as well.