The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1303 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1303 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1395 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 500 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 182 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key "query" - Line: 1308 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1308 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1313 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1313 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1358 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1358 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "v" - Line: 1362 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1362 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Lemon Pound Cake - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Lemon Pound Cake (/showthread.php?tid=103314)

Pages: 1 2

Lemon Pound Cake - Firemon - 03-23-2023

https://www.fox19.com/2023/03/22/afroman-sued-by-law-enforcment-officers-who-raided-his-home/

ADAMS COUNTY, Ohio (WXIX) - Seven members of the Adams County Sheriff’s Office who raided Joseph Foreman’s home last year are now suing him claiming, among other things, he invaded their privacy.

Four deputies, two sergeants and a detective are claiming Foreman (a.k.a. “Afroman”) took footage of their faces obtained during the raid and used it in music videos and social media posts without their consent, a misdemeanor violation under Ohio Revised Code.

They’re also suing on civil grounds, saying Foreman’s use of their faces (i.e. personas) in the videos and social media posts resulted in their “emotional distress, embarrassment, ridicule, loss of reputation and humiliation.”

Sheriff’s deputies acted on a warrant claiming probable cause existed that drugs and drug paraphernalia would be found on Foreman’s property and that trafficking and kidnapping had taken place there.

“They come up here with AR-15, traumatize my kids, destroyed my property, kick in my door, rip up and destroy my camera system,” he said in August.

The suspicions turned out to be unfounded. The Adams County Prosecutor’s Office said the raid failed to turn up probative criminal evidence, according to attorney Anna Castellini. No charges were ever filed.

In a bizarre turn of events unrelated to the civil suit, the sheriff’s office appeared to come up hundreds of dollars short returning cash seized from Foreman’s property. An independent investigation by Ohio BCI resolved the matter last month, concluding deputies had miscounted the money during the raid itself.

Months after the raid, Foreman published two songs referencing the raid: “Lemon Pound Cake” and “Will You Help Me Repair My Door.” He also published accompanying music videos that include footage of the raid from his home surveillance cameras as well as his wife’s cell phone.

RE: Lemon Pound Cake - oldtimer - 03-24-2023

LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Lemon Pound Cake - CardBoardBox - 03-24-2023

The 2 videos were good to see (tnx Firemon) as I had only heard about them in the video I am submitting. 15 Minutes explaining the story and the aspect that filming inside your own home is to be decided by the court since the police did not give consent to being on the videos.

RE: Lemon Pound Cake - Firemon - 03-25-2023

A lawyer will rip those arguments to shreds. Surveillance cameras are common. The cops had no reasonable expectation of privacy when they entered his property. Heck, they were recording themselves so they've obviously waived any objection to being recorded and have given their implied consent.

As for being humiliated. They certainly were.

Lemon Pound Cake.

RE: Lemon Pound Cake - TAH - 03-26-2023

Good post, saw this a little while back. I liked this one the best; 

I give up... can't get the video to post. 

RE: Lemon Pound Cake - CardBoardBox - 03-27-2023

the 2nd one posted fine. And whatever U did to the first one (re: edit), it also works.
my edit here: CORRECTION. When I first displayed this page, and watched your two videos, I made this "works OK" comment. BUT, after I posted the comment saying they were displaying fine and the page redisplayed, the two videos were absent. The text was there but no youtudes.

Unexplained fluke. I am not into digging at the software failure at this moment.
Using Windows 7, with Firefox, and I still enter the site using the HTTP without the S although I know it switches to https at some point automatically.

RE: Lemon Pound Cake - Firemon - 03-27-2023

Loving Afroman's wardrobe. Sharp dresser.

Fairly unimpressive attempt at self-promotion and calling the cops' lawsuit bullshit without providing much of a legal basis for his position. So meh.

RE: Lemon Pound Cake - Firemon - 03-27-2023