The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Well here we are ..leaving 2022 - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Well here we are ..leaving 2022 (/showthread.php?tid=103262)

Well here we are ..leaving 2022 - oldtimer - 12-31-2022

behind . As I sit here it is a balmy 8C outside . Reflecting on the good stuff that happened this year and trying to surpress the bad . The USA is in shambles and Canada is not far behind . War or threats of war world wide . BUT !!!! my family is safe and this summer a family reunion is in the works . It might be the last , who knows .
Tammy , as always you and your family are in my heart . The board needs a way of making it possible for people to join but as Kylake says Dreadneck has the answers but is unavailable .
I think that you guys are great as I think most of Bobby's board is as well . From the bottom of my heart from Downtown Nova Scotia I wish you and your families a very special Happy New Year .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Well here we are ..leaving 2022 - CardBoardBox - 12-31-2022

Your words are a nice gesture. Thanks for sharing them.
If I try, I'm confident I would F it up, so best I will do is acknowledge them.
Do be thankful while still on the green side of the lawn.
Do not want to be crying wolf but COPD has taken a serious turn South.
Trying to end on a high note, so Bobby's board is still running huh? LOL
Healthy 2023 to all the humans and aliens reading.

RE: Well here we are ..leaving 2022 - Negril75 - 01-01-2023

OT and everybody else on this Good Yellow Board wishing you all the very best in 2023. As an American I must agree that this country is in shambles but hopefully we can somehow pull together for the good of the Nation!!

I don't have a long connection to you all but it seems that compared to "Bobby's Board" YB is ahead of the game when it comes character and content!!

Yesterday I was reminiscing about all the time I have spent in Jamaica over the years. Although I have never lived there like OT and others have but since first experiencing Jamaica in 1975 I have visited perhaps north of 35 times. What great memories of all the people and places that I have met and seen and although it was Negril that first attracted me it was the magic in the air that kept bringing me back.

Thank you all for your friendships and great posts in 2022 and hopefully many more to come in 2023!!

Regards,
Negril75

RE: Well here we are ..leaving 2022 - Firemon - 01-01-2023

Fuck Pussyclot Bobbie

HNY to the rest of you.

RE: Well here we are ..leaving 2022 - Jenny - 01-21-2023

Happy New Year to everyone here from Arkansas! I've frankly become so embarrassed about things in the United States that I'm ashamed to say anything, bc I cannot explain it. OT, I see Canada as a true beacon of light & hope!

RE: Well here we are ..leaving 2022 - Firemon - 01-21-2023

Big Ups Canadian Bacon.