The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
The Hammock - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: The Hammock (/showthread.php?tid=103182)

The Hammock - Firemon - 08-22-2022

Been putting mine to good use this Summer having positioned it near a bird feeder, wind chimes, and with a view of nightly sunsets.

Best of all are the (post-spliff) ice cream cones. Fabulous happiness combination.

Not to mention the naps...Zzzzzz.

RE: The Hammock - oldtimer - 08-23-2022

And the Puppers standing guard !!!! Niceness at it's best . !!!!

RE: The Hammock - Negril75 - 08-24-2022

firemon,
American Lab?

RE: The Hammock - Firemon - 08-24-2022

Those would be chocolate labs. Sisters Biscuit & Gravy who get to go swimming in the lake every day. Today's swim was under the watchful eyes of these two magnificent birds.

RE: The Hammock - oldtimer - 08-25-2022

Kool !!! I also have a lot of Eagles on and around my property When the tide is low they are around . My sheltie Mags is just at the borderline of weight for a " pick-up " so I keep a close eye on her when they are around . Beautiful pic !!!!!!.

RE: The Hammock - Firemon - 08-26-2022

Does anyone else remember the hammocks at 23/7 Club? As I recall I enjoyed a platter of oysters on the half shell while kicked back in one of their hammocks. Oh, and Rogues were playing a board game with dice I nah understand.

Ah, those were the daze.