The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
video thru Negril - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: video thru Negril (/showthread.php?tid=103180)

video thru Negril - CardBoardBox - 08-19-2022

I have a photo of the immigration desks (kiosks?) at MBJ from my 2 day visit in April but they are too large to upload here.
You all (well some, lord knows about the rest) have gone there. U know also that the on-line form can save you some time.
Also had a photo of the machine which  printed out something for my passport without stamping my passport.
You don't get to see that photo either.

But if you want to watch the drive from the Texaco to the circle then north on the beach road, try this with the sound off:

Notice the sun was near overhead and people, domestic and foreign, are rare. It's low season, it is hot

RE: video thru Negril - oldtimer - 08-20-2022

Bad men !!!!

RE: video thru Negril - kylake - 08-21-2022

CBB, Try capturing a size selective screen capture using snipping tool if you use Windows OS and save that file (it will be a .jpg). It can reduce the file size a lot and not lose too much quality. If you use Chrome OS you can do the same using the built in screen snip tool (it will be a .png). If you use Apple you will have to contact Apple help....LOL.
Anyway that is what I do since the board software unfortunately doesn't have a resizer built in and a very low threshold on size limits.