The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error

Jamericans
Firemon and Kyflood - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Firemon and Kyflood (/showthread.php?tid=103177)

Firemon and Kyflood - kylake - 08-12-2022

Thanks for checking on me. For some reason the thread you started is no longer active not sure who did what to it as you pointed out I have not been on the board for a while. Some eye surgery me and the day after my wife had a bout with covid she suspects she picked up at a funeral visitation.
She is over it now but it was 15 days before she tested negative and the symptoms started to wane. The new omicron variant is not killing those vaxxed and boosted but it is not good to have from her experience and because of the several mutations it appears to infect even if vaccinated and boosted. 

The Kentucky flood was in eastern part of that state and did effect us. We have been in a severe drought in the part of TN I live in. We did get rain on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week and it was the first rain we have had in what seems like forever. Hope you are doing well as there has been some extreme weather in many parts of the US and globally. I think it is that fake climate change stuff....

RE: Firemon and Kyflood - Firemon - 08-12-2022

Well, I was definitely concerned the floodwaters had affected you and Mrslake. I got out my address book and went to google maps and tried to cross-reference with news accounts. When you didn't reply I thought maybe you were either too busy to worry about social media or preferred to keep your matters private so I deleted the thread.

Eye surgery eh?

Curly from the Three Stooges: "I can't see! I can't see!
Moe: "What happened?'
Curly: "My eyes are closed!" Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk

Eye poke sequence including blocks slaps double pokes and other unacceptable behavior that wouldn't fly today.