The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Happy Canada Day !!! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Happy Canada Day !!! (/showthread.php?tid=103159)

Happy Canada Day !!! - oldtimer - 07-01-2022

From Downtown Nova Scotia .... ot

RE: Happy Canada Day !!! - Firemon - 07-02-2022

RE: Happy Canada Day !!! - Negril75 - 07-15-2022

Firemon,
I'm confused!! You mean that Bob & Doug McKenzie are an act??? That's not how Canadians are in real life?? The next thing you know you'll be telling me that Santa Claus and The Easter Bunny aren't real!!! Come on man!! Enough is enough!!

RE: Happy Canada Day !!! - Firemon - 07-15-2022

Take Off You Hoser!

RE: Happy Canada Day !!! - oldtimer - 07-16-2022

I'd like to reply to this but I'm too busy eating Back Bacon and drinking beer .

RE: Happy Canada Day !!! - Negril75 - 07-19-2022

oldtimer2 are you familiar with the Halifax Explosion of 1917 where Conrad Oland died and the Maritime Brewing and Malting Company was destroyed?? Very interesting and tragic event!!

RE: Happy Canada Day !!! - oldtimer - 07-19-2022

Yes I am . When the 2 ships exployed it blew all the water out of the narrows of the harbour . very bad day for Halifax .

RE: Happy Canada Day !!! - Negril75 - 07-19-2022

Oldtimer2, It was one of the most amazing stories that I have ever read and rates right up there in terms of disasters in history!! Destroyed large parts of Halifax and Dartmouth I believe I read. Some real heroes too who saved hundreds and thousands by their actions!!! Amazing!! Is there any current Memorial Services to commemorate that day??

RE: Happy Canada Day !!! - oldtimer - 07-20-2022

Yes there is . Each year they have lots of stuff in the Chronicle Herald about it .There were as many people blinded from window glass as were killed . It flattened the North end of Halifax and a part of Dartmouth . They found a boat anchor 2 miles away from one of the vessels that collided .

RE: Happy Canada Day !!! - Negril75 - 07-20-2022

Oldtimer2,
The number of dead and injured was staggering!! They estimated something like 1/6 of the Nagasaki Bomb Blast when the boats blew up!! Blinding by the flash and glass!! Some real life heroes too!!