The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Three Little Birds - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Three Little Birds (/showthread.php?tid=103140)

Three Little Birds - Firemon - 05-21-2022

The I Threes visited the feeder tonight. (Avian flu has NOT been detected in my region.)

[attachment=3010]

RE: Three Little Birds - oldtimer - 05-22-2022

Kool !!!

RE: Three Little Birds - CardBoardBox - 05-24-2022

The yellow birds were pretty. Are pretty. A finch of some sort perhaps.
In PA the weather is warm enough to produce plenty of seeds and bugs, and birds are welcome, except for the damn sparrows which are our equivalent to city pigeons.

As for the video, I noticed there is a slury of different uploaders. Has the Marley family stopped enforcing their copyrights in the last 2 or 3 years?
My favorite video for 3LB was with scenes of Jamaica and at the main lyrics would appear 3 graphic birds, tastefully done. Couldn't find it on Youtube, just the pure cartoon or static album covers.

RE: Three Little Birds - Firemon - 05-25-2022

Winter in these parts refused to make way for Spring until about 10 days ago. Lakes were still iced over. The hummingbirds have arrived in droves and no flowers anywhere. The activity at my feeders has been a true birders delight like a nature documentary. Such a variety of species like never before. In the past week I've also seen beaver, otters, deer, osprey, herons, loons, ducks, geese, swans, rabbits, and snakes on my morning walks. Record flooding has lots of critters on the move looking for new accommodations.

Some fans of "Three Little Birds" might not realize they are in reference to Rita Marley, Marcia Griffiths and Judy Mowatt (The I-Threes) the Wailers harmonizing trio of female vocalists.

The cartoon video is an authentic tuff gong/island records/marley family production. I believe it's about two years old. Fun!

https://shop.bobmarley.com/collections/kids/products/three-little-birds-yellow-onesie

Aside from singing with The Wailers the Three Little Birds each had success as solo artists.