The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
MIA - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: MIA (/showthread.php?tid=103132)

MIA - Firemon - 04-29-2022

Just wondering if a certain someone was going to entertain us with a trip report aka stories/photos from their last extended reach. Rubbing hands together...please, please, please.

Suggested topics: Banana pancakes, Blue Mountain Coffee with sweet milk, Sunsets, and Sand Gravity.

Optional: Hedo Hot Tub Parties, Cliff Jumping, mixing two or more rums together.

RE: MIA - kylake - 04-29-2022

Sorry to disappoint but I have not had time (at least I am using that for an excuse). It was a great 84 days and I learn a little more each time to go to Jamaica and Negril specifically.
On return there were a lot of doctor and dentist visits for catch up/checkups and scheduling for new eye problems. Stuff here at home that had been neglected, bushes to trim and grass to mow, etc. Also my 99 year old mother in law had a big birthday celebration with family from all over the US and that took up a week.
Here is one picture and you may think it is a sunset but it is actually a moonset right at daylight
[attachment=3009]

RE: MIA - oldtimer - 04-30-2022

I was thinking the same thing Firemon.
Moonset !!!! Always good fishing after that happens .
Be safe !! 24 deaths last weekend in NS because of covid . Nova Scotia went from being the tightest and best in North America to the worst when it opened up . I don;t go anywhere except to see my kids AND !!!!!!!! they always give a rapid test at the door . I'd love to put a bounty on the anti vaxxers and anti maskers . I guess they haven't had a grand parent die because of it or even know what beat Polio !!!!!!

RE: MIA - Firemon - 05-01-2022

84 Days!

For me that would be THE trip of my lifetime.

Good for you.

RE: MIA - Negril75 - 05-03-2022

Oldtimer2,
What the heck has happened in NS that all of a sudden you get 24 deaths in a weekend?? It was in some ways what had happened early on in Maine a couple of years ago. Absolutely closed down and very few cases and then boom all of a sudden lots of deaths!!

RE: MIA - oldtimer - 05-04-2022

I don't know . The Health Athurity opened everything up ??? and there is hardly anyone wearing masks ??? A complete turn around !!!! I hardly move off my property.