The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error

Jamericans
Kylake & his work-around - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Kylake & his work-around (/showthread.php?tid=102950)

Kylake & his work-around - CardBoardBox - 09-13-2021

Post #4 in the thread below is from DToT.
A work around is as good as a fix.

Humor - my $5 payments every month to you to keep the work-around a secret shall now cease. I'll be using the money for therapy for when he resumes yelling at me for posting something.

I haven't been to the happy news board in a long time, so I do NOT know of the quietness there. MiYard is zero activity since it gets daily spam and I rejected Delroy's offer to become admin in an attempt to curtail the robot-postings.
I did join 3 FB pages, 2 are low key and the 3rd is over active. Know how YouTube uploaders get thousand of subscribers and lots of page views and the owner gets to give up their day job? It's as though -or- I wonder if FB has $ incentives for high traffic.

Remember how the happy news site had monitors in the early 2000's deleting anything negative? One commentor on FB mentioned about threads being closed down on the active FB page for reasons which were unexplained or unacceptable to that commentor. However, one such topic was about the virus and inoculations, and you can guess it almost got "heated." 2000 is not 2021 and the events are different. And Lord, let there not be another 2020/2021 ever. Has it really been 18 months? yuck.

But a humorous item from 2000 was when the guy flew home wearing flip-flops. (that wasn't the humorous part.) What got edited out of his trip report is that someone (or some thing) stole his sneakers from the porch. Like I said, anything negative was frowned upon back then and deleted or modified. But the uploader/poster was very angry that the text was modified after posting without his consent and it took an email me to him to find out about the sneaker theft. It's only funy now how far modierators will go.

Well, I'm glad DTot is back. There has been interest on this board for a long time and now  there will be more.
I do think 400 people thought the first shark attack was in Jamaica. Man knows how to sell news papers. LOL. That one attack was only the first, unfortunately.

RE: Kylake & his work-around - Tammy - 09-17-2021

What FB page edited his report? I have my guess. There are two that try to cover up things and one of them loves to start threads and lock-off comments which really gripes my butt but I just stopped frequenting the page or recommending it. Hopefully, you are not on Satans FB page. It's entertaining but nasty as nasty could ever be and satan himself is nothing but a keyboard bully that gets a kick out of his buddies bullying folks. I finally blocked him and all his people from me even seeing a post they make good or bad. Can't manage people like that in my life upsetting me. Life is too short for that much negativity. Walk lightly if you are on that page.