The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Hey guys !!! I hope - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Hey guys !!! I hope (/showthread.php?tid=102949)

Hey guys !!! I hope - oldtimer - 09-13-2021

that this stuff with the board can be resolved . Like TAH said ,there were some wonderful and hotly contested topics here . It was just great . I checked Bobby's board the other day and that is really dead . We need old stories until we can get new stories . It would just dandy to be able to join and respond easily again .

RE: Hey guys !!! I hope - TAH - 09-13-2021

Agreed. I know it's not a money maker, so it's hard to dedicate resources... but this was at one time the last decent place for real discussion about Jamaica. Rob's board is what it is, Trip Advisor just sucks. There really is no other place for those of us who don't do the book face thing. 

RE: Hey guys !!! I hope - kylake - 09-13-2021

OT, It is not a fix and just a work around but did you try what I suggested. Try to reply to a thread and if it takes you to the archive page, look on the right side for recent post. Open the post from that link on the right and then click reply. You should be able to do this and hope it works the way I described. Try it on your own post to start with.

RE: Hey guys !!! I hope - oldtimer - 09-13-2021

Wow !!!!

RE: Hey guys !!! I hope - daniel - 09-14-2021

Hello everyone . Ot hoping you are well and on the mend from surgery . Getting old sure aint for sissies . we have both faced health challenges in the last few years . We manage . 
Looking forward to  another Feb/March on the rock !