The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Tammy.. - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Tammy.. (/showthread.php?tid=102944)

Tammy.. - oldtimer - 09-08-2021

Yes I got your email.
Had surgery . Hip and back . All went well but had a set back 2 days ago . for some reason I can bearly move around . I'm off to see the " cuttin'Doc " today in Halifax to see what's goinh on. I think it is inflamation . I need a wheelchair to get from A to B . Because of the vessel breaking in my stomach I can't use anti-inflamatories (sp ) . I'll see Lee today and pass on the hugs for you . I'll let you know how I make out .As always Tamster

RE: Tammy.. - kylake - 09-08-2021

OT, just glad to hear you made it through surgery and hope the doc can figure out what is going on, get the inflamation down and you back on your feet and a little more mobile. I sent and email after I got yours but you were probably already in the hospital when you got it. Good luck and best wishes!

RE: Tammy.. - Tammy - 09-13-2021

So glad to hear from you. Please tell me what the doc said. You are in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy and full recovery. I know it's hard for you to deal with a wheelchair but for now, it is what it is and we both know nothing can keep you down for long. Yes, give Lee my love and a big virtual hug for taking care of one of my favorite men in this world. 
OK let us know what's happening.

Love you