The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error

Jamericans
Breadfruit+travel - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Breadfruit+travel (/showthread.php?tid=102926)

Breadfruit+travel - CardBoardBox - 07-05-2021

I have a different title line, just as cryptic.
Yet, there really was some info about breadfruit I intended to share here. Maybe I will edit this when they come back to me.

But the subject here is (also) travel. Here is a part quote from the AP news, where I am omitting SouthWest and American events:

Before the flight to Florida, she said, JetBlue agents first told passengers there was a discrepancy with the plane’s weight, then they were missing three crew members because the airline was short-staffed, then there was a weather delay.

“I really wanted to start screaming and cursing everybody out, but that doesn’t get you anywhere, and security will come and remove you from the plane,” she said.

--------
No one seems to have wondered why I "reported" the Mass town which was taken over by ALians from outter space. Hummmm. I wanted to find out who was from there. (Didn't work, did it? LOL)
I also am waiting to ask why someone or something keeps grabbing 50 pages of this board every day. In that case, the city changes.
"You all" know that the date and view-count on the main index page gives a clue as to if you have read the YB item. (YB = yellowboard, vs YellowBird, a hotel.)
There aren't many of you, but you keep coming here to see if there's any new postings. Kylake isn't doing music, doubletrouble is probably still with computer problems (and I miss his postings for the most part.)

I don't read the JA newspapers often (ahhhh, almost never) so if any of you do, please, come here and type something.

I return you now to the Internet which is already in progress.

(that's humor if you know FireSign Threatre which had a routine about a highway.)
Oh, one other places is offering Jamaican expression puzzles, but they seldom make any sense to me. It's things like "What do you say to a naked lady?" and its up to responders to quess.
Caution; don't get sucked up by FaceBook. It's a real time consumer.

----news update 7/5 as of 7/2: I thought the cost was $60 at the airport. But heres a snipit

A major COVID-19 testing facility yesterday dropped its price by a third – from US$150 to US$100 per test – immediately raising hopes for a big jump in business travellers who might not now have to quarantine on arrival in Jamaica.

The outfit of Baywest Wellness Hospital and RK Medical Diagnostic Laboratory, jointly owned by husband and wife team Germaine and Kerene Spencer, is promising results within 12 to 24 hours of testing at Jamaica's two international airports.
“The lower price and speed of delivery of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test results are meant to make testing more affordable and eliminate quarantine for fully vaccinated business people who are usually pressed for time,”