The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error

Jamericans
Russian dance with Irish sound track - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Russian dance with Irish sound track (/showthread.php?tid=102828)

Russian dance with Irish sound track - CardBoardBox - 08-22-2020

A while back someone asked about the video Baby Shark and I cautioned them it is very addictive and has driven parents nutty.

Here is a close 2nd, and as a change of pace, I submit it, with a confession that  I'm just mesmerized by the dancing and enchanted by the youth.

Irish dance tune "WALKING ON STONES"

or if you prefer, Глоба Дарья Ирландский танец
Other dates/places/performances by the same troup exist below.

January 2018, 27K views.

My TMI comment is: half of me is thinking these girls have their whole life ahead of them.
The other thought is (a bit funny for the msg board.)
Can YOU recall when each birthday was important instead of ignored? Ah, becoming a "big kid" at ten and a half. LOL

If one listening still causes you to disbelieve, try a second

Feb 2020 with 16K views

I don't want to slow down your page load so the full links are omitted yet my runner up, 3rd choice is

modify URL to /watch?v=kUeIMDaChGQ
Feb 2016 but music is too quick

modify URL to /watch?v=SIxjHFHq9FQ
December 2018 with 12 million views

music better but only solo performance
modify URL to /watch?v=A3yp-LWkbQw
Oct 2018, 29K

Baby shark, if you've never listened

6 billion views. Not a mistype. Kids love it; After umteen times parents need therapy and seek out something stronger that a Red Stripe.

RE: Russian dance with Irish sound track - oldtimer - 08-22-2020

My grand daughter , who is in the Halifax Youth Honour Choir is also in a dance troupe . I asked her to watch this . She told me that these young ladies are very talented dancers and this dance is hard to do especially with a bunch at the same time . I don't think they are on the same page as Baby Shark . Just my grand daughters opinion .