The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
JAMaMa profile - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: JAMaMa profile (/showthread.php?tid=102814)

JAMaMa profile - kylake - 08-08-2020

Please check the email address you have in your profile. It is a @windstream and when I replied to your question about pictures, it bounced as an undeliverable.

RE: JAMaMa profile - JAMaMa - 08-08-2020

Yes, aware of that problem. It will not let me correct that. Tells me (what is really my email,) it is already in use, ugh. Will PM you, to see if that works. I know when I sent DTOT a pm, it shows me it was sent, but he said it was never received. So if I don't get a response from you I will use the email and provide correct email.

RE: JAMaMa profile - JAMaMa - 08-08-2020

Hahahaha, changed the avatar to one that I made for a friend (wasnt completed at the time pic taken) and it go turned upside down...good luck with that. Btw the prior one (butterfly) was done for the rasta artist (older guy, not sure name might be Husmo? Someone correct me here) I met and chatted with down by Sun beach bar...he has the very large long locks that are all locked together like a friggin blanket! One really genuine nice and talented guy. Not a higgler (or to be rented lol!) We are supposed to hang there and create one of these next reaches. If anyone sees him with his roll of canvas’ ask to see them! He also carries for a few other artists.

RE: JAMaMa profile - kylake - 08-09-2020

As far as updating your email address in your profile you might do a new thread to Tammy who is the owner and an admin. I bet she has tools to change it and you could PM her your email addy or send out an email to her like you did me since the board itself will send to her and just let her know the windstream is not valid.
As far as the PM you tried to send to OT by default members don't have a setting to receive PM's and I bet that is the reason OT did not receive your PM his setting is not set to receive.
I will check for your PM to me and reply there.