The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Bob Marley's Tuff Gong Radio - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Bob Marley's Tuff Gong Radio (/showthread.php?tid=102804)

Bob Marley's Tuff Gong Radio - kylake - 07-23-2020

For those of you that have Sirius/XM radio a new station just launched for a limited time:
Dedicated to the music, impact, and legacy of Bob Marley, Tuff Gong Radio (ch. 42) is here for a limited time. Including the legendary artist's studio and live performances, all the hits, and tons of rare tracks, the channel also features recordings from the extended Marley family and other artists from Tuff Gong, the iconic brand and label founded by Bob Marley. Enjoy the “Summer of Marley” and tune in now through August 13.

RE: Bob Marley's Tuff Gong Radio - JAMaMa - 07-23-2020

Thanks for the tip! Hopefully I can get my neighbor to share ( phe is the one with serius/xm), occupy me, and keep me out of everyones hair for awhile! Lol.

RE: Bob Marley's Tuff Gong Radio - oldtimer - 07-23-2020

Livi ( Kelly's daughter ) Put this on my radio . Great tip !!!

RE: Bob Marley's Tuff Gong Radio - kylake - 07-24-2020

OT, I thought you had mentioned in the past that one of your grandkids/neice or some family relation had been playing The Joint a reggae station so I was hoping you still had access when I posted about the temp Bob Marley channel. Of course also hoping other members would also be able to take advantage of the temp station.

RE: Bob Marley's Tuff Gong Radio - JAMaMa - 07-24-2020

I looked into it last night...they have a 3 month subscription for $1 which is for phone/home, does not include vehicle...unfortunately the sign up part of the site was down for maintenance. Seeing this post again has prompted me. Not into the car right now, dont use it enough yet...until this virus thing and the clown leaves town lol!