The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Blues ( Nova Scotia ) history Dutch Mason - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Blues ( Nova Scotia ) history Dutch Mason (/showthread.php?tid=102786)

Blues ( Nova Scotia ) history Dutch Mason - oldtimer - 07-13-2020

I've known Dutchie Mason since the late 60's . He was a bluesman when there hardly were any around . He was a very , very , very heavy drinker . He developed arthritses ( sp wheelchair bound ) for his last 15 years or so . Unlike Dutchie his son Garrett never had a drink or cig or drugs in his life to this day . He said he didn't have to because he saw what it does to people . In the one video of Dutchie and Garrett there is a lady sax player . She is Shirley Jackson and her band is The Good Rockin' Daddys . Wicket band . She is a music teacher in the school system in Halifax and takes some students to play in ( real time , on stage with a crowd ) Back to Dutch . He has played with ALL !!!!!!! and I mean ALL !!!! the great blues players in the world but not Eric Clapton who he really wanted to .The Dutch Mason Blues Festival in Nova Scotia have a list of the best of the best so long that you would run out of ink before the list was complete . Dutch was a true friend to all he met . Never forgot a name no matter who you were . He died with nothing except a million friends so I guess he died rich !!!!

RE: Blues ( Nova Scotia ) history Dutch Mason - JAMaMa - 07-18-2020

BTW I did manage to find the time and read this several days ago. Wanted to say, interesting info (prompting more research for me (Shirley Jackson) when time allows) and so nice that it has that personal knowledge touch!

...are parenthesis within parenthesis even legal? Lol

RE: Blues ( Nova Scotia ) history Dutch Mason - oldtimer - 07-18-2020

of course they are !!!