The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Loved this song then, and now - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Loved this song then, and now (/showthread.php?tid=102766)

Loved this song then, and now - JAMaMa - 07-05-2020

RE: Loved this song then, and now - CardBoardBox - 07-05-2020

I concur - good song. Searched for and played it a few years back myself.
Just found a lip-sync verson with the lead singer and some of the crowd

and another version at the BBC with some captions one minute in.
No band seen but of the 3, I liked this one best.

RE: Loved this song then, and now - JAMaMa - 07-05-2020

I agree CBB! The BBC version is really good.
Glad to see you chip in. Wish everyone would consider tossing a song in every now and then. Would allow us all to hear new stuff we weren't aware of, old stuff we might have forgot about, and in sense reveal a little bit of who we are. ?

RE: Loved this song then, and now - oldtimer - 07-05-2020

I would love to add a song or two But I'm not mentality fit enough to learn how to do it .Kylake tried to give me guidance but ....I really apprecate the tunes that others put up !!!!

RE: Loved this song then, and now - JAMaMa - 07-05-2020

Lol DTOT! I feel ya! Took me a few tries and some reading. BTW great video tutorials are easy to find online. I am currently trying to figure out how to post some of my “art” pictures here. That is proving more elusive...but I wont give up (stubborn like that). Keeps telling me there is too much usage even if its only one picture.