The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
New vs Reply to threads - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: New vs Reply to threads (/showthread.php?tid=102757)

New vs Reply to threads - JAMaMa - 06-30-2020

I am unable to reply to threads. Can only create new. When I hit reply to a thread it does take me to the
screen to reply, but then immediately flips right back to the original thread view. Is there a setting within this app or on my end that would correct this?
Since I could not reply direct- DTOT - I kind of got the impression you might enjoy my last music post. I have been lurking, listening, and enjoying Kylakes music posts, when available, also.
I suppose there is a little upside to this epidemic we are all suffering through. Feeling a bit like a prisoner, due to the US handling (or lack there of), the boredom, and being extremely homesick, it has forced me to come out of the shadows a bit. Lol. Music allows a bit of an escape and brings some peace, albeit for that moment.
Have a few other interesting (IMO) tidbits to share...stay tuned!

RE: New vs Reply to threads - oldtimer - 06-30-2020

Perfect !!!!

RE: New vs Reply to threads - kylake - 07-01-2020

Interesting that you cannot reply to a thread by simply using the "reply to this thread" button. Are you using a phone or computer when starting or replying to a thread on this message board? I don't think it is a message board setting per se.
I prefer to kept threads intact for continuity but to each their own.