The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Update Guys - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Update Guys (/showthread.php?tid=102703)

Update Guys - Tammy - 03-07-2020

It's been a great week as I got encouraging news after my PET scan. I hadn't had one since May 2019 and since then I've had chemo, radiation, and now immunotherapy so it was time to find out how much good it's all done. I don't understand all the medical talk these doctors throw at you but bottom line it was wonderful news.

"Typically, a standardized uptake value (SUV), a quantity that incorporates the patient's size and the injected dose, that is more than 2.0 is considered to be suggestive of malignancy, whereas lesions with SUVs less than this value are considered to be benign."

My SUV started at 29 and is now 3. One lymph node is completely clear and the other started at a 9 and is now a 3. My radiation doctor had me practically dancing out of his office and it felt so good. My oncologist was happy but not happy enough. His words was yes we have bought you time but I want you cured. So he is bringing it to the board of doctors to discuss what to do moving forward. Could be another biopsy to see if it's still alive or dead tissue, surgery to possibly cut it out, or maybe proton therapy. I will see him in a month to see what he's decided.

For me I know God did this. God has guided my doctors, God has kept me strong, God put my beautiful granddaughter here with me to help me when I couldn't help myself and to cheer me up with her love, God has covered me with his love, and God never allowed me to waver in my faith in HIM. Yes I've broke down many times and had a good cry but it never lasted for long. Sometimes a good cry can make you stronger. Many things I want to do but can't however I'm here to see the sun rise and the moon set and most importantly I'm here for my grandbabies who need me and what I prayed for the hardest.

So many of you have prayed for me, messaged and called me, brought me food even some local Jamaican food which was sooo good, took me to the doctor and to treatments and many of you I have never even met in person but we are family and I love you. I just wanted to say thank you and keep you filled in on how things are going. May God bless each and every one of you and your family's.

RE: Update Guys - Tammy - 03-07-2020

I have friends going to Jamaica this month and I would be going as well but unfortunately not anyone to watch the kids. Oh well so it go I guess. Oneil, however, has been gathering ackee for two weeks to send home for me. Now he scared to even go to Negril to meet them because of the coronavirus. Say he don't even want to see no foreigner. LOL Last time he went to Negril to meet my friends last Sept. he came down with dengue fever so he a little gun shy. It was bad bad as he was sick for almost a month. He will do it though and I'm sure looking forward to some ackee n saltfish with some boiled dumplin. 

RE: Update Guys - TomH - 03-08-2020

Great news!

God does wonderful work.

RE: Update Guys - TomH - 03-08-2020

Great news!

God does wonderful work.

RE: Update Guys - oldtimer - 03-08-2020

Tammy ,
I'm so glad that " things " are looking up .I know I think of you everyday and Mr ABS always !!!! asks about you . But that is not the only peeps that ask about you . When Lee is talking to some former Buckeye hockey players they ask him if you still are is girlfriend . It was just like one of the TV shows odd connections between people . I would bet the farm on you being the only one being texted from the dressing room of the NCAA Tier ! OSU Buckeye's hockey team . Good work Tammy you are always in my heart .

RE: Update Guys - TAH - 03-09-2020

I don't know you, Tammy, but I'm happy to hear that things are looking positive for you. Good luck with the battle. 

RE: Update Guys - Tammy - 03-09-2020

"Tammy you are always in my heart "
and you mine OT. Please give Mr Abs my love.

RE: Update Guys - kylake - 03-16-2020

So happy to hear your test results and dr report were so good. Do take care and hopefully someday our paths will cross in Negril.