The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Well..it's Sunday marnin' - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Well..it's Sunday marnin' (/showthread.php?tid=102699)

Well..it's Sunday marnin' - oldtimer - 02-16-2020

What's up where you live ? Nice day but just finished 2 really cold days .I have my son's dog ( Schooner ) here for the day . We call it " going to camp ". My crows ( Ace and Mrs. Ace ) torment him to no end . Great to watch. It's hard for my Sheltie Mags to keep up with Schooner . He is 1/2 Shepard and 1/2 Aussie sheep dog . Their legs are of way different lengths so chasing in the snow is ..well...hmmmm...hard .
What is going to happen to the boat by Treehouse . What is the name on it . I find it hard to believe that they didn't get it out of the water yet or out to sea . It seems that no one really cares ???

RE: Well..it's Sunday marnin' - CardBoardBox - 02-16-2020

and "top of the marnin" to you too.
If you desire, in 18 days (MoL) I can post a photo and, if marked (what's the proper term?) identify the hulk  for you.
In a week and a day I will be in a position to help turn it into an artifical reef.
I can't do anything about the dog. Which are shorter than the other two? The left or the right?

RE: Well..it's Sunday marnin' - oldtimer - 02-17-2020

On the stern of the boat there should be the name of the vessel and the country of registry underneath it. With that info you should be able to find out thr registered owner and the ships vitals like size ,length . weight etc. As far as the dog's legs they will have to work that out .hehehe !!!

RE: Well..it's Sunday marnin' - CardBoardBox - 02-17-2020

Oh, there are two dogs instead of one as inferred. See what happens when a posting is read too quickly?
>quote>Their legs are of way different lengths
"their" = "its", and if "its legs are different lengths", I envisioned it running in circles.
But everyone knows it would be the front vs the rear, like a kangeroo.

Trying to entertain the folks here, alas, they get what they pay for. LOL.
Now if this was bobbies board, there'd be half a dozen people posting onto the 'celly phone' thread questions like "I have a blue phone. Will it work on either network?" LOL

Cheap shot. Sorry. I'll look at the stern but not look up the registry next week.

RE: Well..it's Sunday marnin' - Tammy - 02-17-2020

OT are you now on Facebook? Gail does a daily update on the boat, she's too cute. There is supposed to be a crane coming soon. Thursday maybe? I can't remember now but one day this week. Seems that funds are the reason it's still where it is. They said a tug boat was $10,000. Feel bad for the guy really. He messed up.