The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
There booked ,,no rooms - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: There booked ,,no rooms (/showthread.php?tid=102642)

Pages: 1 2

There booked ,,no rooms - oldtimer - 11-08-2019

All the places that I want to stay at .Treehouse ,CCLP , Travellers , Country Country , and lots more !!!! Clifs are out .
Maybe Treasure Beach is the answer .

RE: There booked ,,no rooms - Sharleen - 11-08-2019

That happened to me (not last year) the year before.  We had to move every three to four days.  Did you try booking through the Treehouse website or through someplace like booking.com ?  We had to move from the Treehouse to Catcha Falling Star and then to Coco LaPalm.  Kind of drag because we had to out by 11 a.m. and couldn't check in until 3-4 p.m.  I don't have my reservations yet either.  Maybe try and change your date of arrival?  Or calling directly?  Good luck!

RE: There booked ,,no rooms - oldtimer - 11-09-2019

Did all of the above . This has never happened before . Even called Gail Jackson personley. No go !!! I want the last week in Feb and the 1st 2 in March . Not interested in staying at a drinking hole , don't need new friends and not interested in a cab fare everywhere I go . I would never have guessed this would happen this early . My fault for under estimating success.
I think it will be Treasure Beach .

RE: There booked ,,no rooms - daniel - 11-09-2019

Have you cosidered NBCC  Negril beach club next to Travellers ..  great beach and staff , older crowd , reasonably priced rooms , with some available for your dates. easy walk to town or up the beach .  I could reccomend a couple of rooms on Airbnb that I have personally stayed in .

RE: There booked ,,no rooms - Tim - 11-09-2019

With our last minute decision to do a trip over Christmas and New Years we really struggled to find rooms. Thankfully we were able to get into Seastar for the first half of the trip (got their last room I think), but took hours of internetting and phone calls before we found a place "on" the beach. It's a very new guesthouse across the road from beach but looks really nice and after talking to the owner on the phone I am very excited to get there and meet her.

I have not stayed in this room , but I would . Good deal 

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/37282312?s=67&shared_item_type=1&virality_entry_point=1&sharer_id=4133754

room is less than 80 us by the week and avail your dates .

RE: There booked ,,no rooms - oldtimer - 11-09-2019

They won't tell you where they are until AFTER ?????? you book .Very odd . I know the beach very well and can't place it with back ground pics .

it is at NBCC , private owner .  nice property . you have protection through Airbnb . I will be at nbcc in march as well . we stay there often . This room is in the building closest to the road , but faces the gardens and sea .There are better more expensive rooms also . Or call Jean Gaynar  .

RE: There booked ,,no rooms - CardBoardBox - 11-09-2019

Nice of Daniel to do the leg work, and I can confirm the info.
The condos ARE privately owned, and Jean manages those units/the place, or most of them, but IMO if the owner is using Airbnb, then you would deal with Airbnb or the owner directly.

Jean Gaynor is such a great host, I'd email her, or call, and discuss dates and money and the room type.

There are single rooms, maybe with a coffee maker,
studios with full kitchen, as well as one and two bedroom units.
Whenever I need air conditioning or want the beach, I email her, and have since 1979.

Pretty much an ideal location, on the south end of all the hotels, almost the closest to the round-a-bout.

RE: There booked ,,no rooms - oldtimer - 11-12-2019

Thank You Daniel.