The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Sorry About The Board - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Sorry About The Board (/showthread.php?tid=102634)

Sorry About The Board - Tammy - 10-23-2019

being down. Selvin to the rescue as always. There was a couple things that had become outdated. Sorry about that. 

RE: Sorry About The Board - CardBoardBox - 10-23-2019

Sometimes a break from the routine, or an addiction, is a good thing.
I also think we appreciate what you have given us more after having lost it for awhile.

The outdated stuff didn't react like the server bill or URL registration was expired. So we waited, and hoped. Thanks then to Selvin.

I know one person offered you a few coins a while, long while back to help maintain this board but got no response. I know when I bought you a beer ***, it made me happy but then you went and bought the next round. I didn't intend to let it happen that way.

***Let's do a gathering again. Smile I have a ticket for 11/11 to 15.

It would have been a longer trip but the friend whom I want(ed) to bring has run afoul with the passport office. Her Dad changed their last name without paperwork around 1957 so who she is and has been for most of her 66 years differs from her birth certificate. And you can guess this may never be resolved, or at best by when the hotel rates jump 12/15.

RE: Sorry About The Board - daniel - 10-24-2019

Thank you Tammy , and a BIG UP To Dread !

RE: Sorry About The Board - oldtimer - 10-24-2019

Thanks to Tammy and Dread .

RE: Sorry About The Board - dave - 10-25-2019

another Big Up to Dread  and  Tammy

RE: Sorry About The Board - Tammy - 10-30-2019

CBB I wish I could but no one to watch the kids. Of course I would be trying to go in Feb as it's just cooler and I can't take the heat. It was my pleasure to buy you a beer as it's been many years we know each other but never met. I truly enjoyed meeting everyone. I do love and care about each and every one of you as to me you are like family. 

RE: Sorry About The Board - Bruce - 10-30-2019

Selvin and you to the rescue Tammy. You don't have to keep this running but you do so for those who like to keep connected. Kudos to you. 

RE: Sorry About The Board - kylake - 11-20-2019

Thanks Tammy and Dread!