The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Negril Chamber partner to set up EMS centre - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Negril Chamber partner to set up EMS centre (/showthread.php?tid=102609)

Negril Chamber partner to set up EMS centre - kylake - 09-13-2019

A step in the right direction if it all comes to fruition.
http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/observer-west/jahjah-negril-chamber-partner-to-set-up-ems-centre_174570?profile=1431&fbclid=IwAR12JB0QQ1PYB1FEWgG66_WdWi-a8McPugXMDP3X1pEBWc2j-tvL2RnmykI

RE: Negril Chamber partner to set up EMS centre - Passion4Diving - 09-13-2019

About a year ago, the Observer published this story about a new hospital for Negril: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/observer-west/negril-welcomes-us-2-7-m-private-hospital-private_hospital_149652

It was published last November and the team that announced the project indicated that the hospital would be opened within a year.  So that year is coming up.  I have not noticed any comments about a construction project for this plan in any print media, social media, blogs, forums and so forth.  Anyone notice construction underway for this hospital?

RE: Negril Chamber partner to set up EMS centre - Firemon - 09-15-2019

Emergency Medical Services would be great, but I bet some tourists will want treatment for their sunburn, sandfleas, upset stomachs and hangovers.   

RE: Negril Chamber partner to set up EMS centre - Westenders - 09-15-2019

Just looks like a team of first aiders to me
Not feeling too reassured about it

Be interesting to see the arrangements for the ambulance tho

RE: Negril Chamber partner to set up EMS centre - oldtimer - 09-15-2019

Where is this going to be ?
Like every thing else not clear instructions how to get there.
Did you ever notice that on Bobby's board , he scolds the person for not knowing and then gives instruction with another place that no one there for the 1st time would have a clue about . Like , beside Mariposa , out the West End road etc.
That is a lot of stuff for 2.7M . I hope for the best just in case some one might think I'm a hater

RE: Negril Chamber partner to set up EMS centre - Westenders - 09-16-2019

I think it will be in the boardwalk village which the wallace’s are developing, and where a lot of businesses are moving Hilo , Etc

Not sure what nobby’s board is saying but I’m sure when he gets some promotional payment he will elaborate.

RE: Negril Chamber partner to set up EMS centre - MissJamaicaSoul - 09-16-2019

I'm in favour of as many people learning CPR as possible...it's it's heartbreaking when I hear of people not making it to Sav Hospital..it's great to hear that young people are willing to train to do this.

MissJamaicaSoulx