The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Trip report - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Trip report (/showthread.php?tid=102607)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Trip report - MissJamaicaSoul - 09-13-2019

I would do the long trip again as I saved enough cash for another trip in January...
It was so difficult to leave JA.I hope the SOE is over soon....but I will go regardless!!!

If you are still reading...sorry this was the only way I could post....had to use my phone.....lost my tablet....while travelling...no booze involved ...I was rushing through second lot of security at Dublinon way to JA....my own fault!!!

MissJamaicaSoulx

RE: Trip report - Westenders - 09-13-2019

Sounds like you had a great time

A few questions if I may

I’ll split them up too lol

The kiosks in Mobay, did you just choose to use them or do they send you there?
Saw them in Feb but we bypassed as we had kids with us

We usually use club Mobay but wanting to scrap that cost now the kiosks could be an option

RE: Trip report - Westenders - 09-13-2019

How did the SOE affect your evening leisure as a visitor

A TUI flight of around 400 an odd passengers was arriving at roughly the same time....I powered through the airport to try and get through before that plane!

The SOE was okay ..I just sunbathed early...showered up and went out late afternoon or early evenings till about 10 pm...

I hoped it ends in October ..of course I will go out late again the next time if SOE over...it didn't stop people playing loud music....or drinking out on the yard.
Hotel bars serve residents later too!

MissJamaicaSoulx

I was sent to the kiosks in Mo bay when they saw my UK passport....thought it was strange as off a US flight...where most of pax were sent into the main line...don't know why?

MissJamaicaSoulx

RE: Trip report - oldtimer - 09-13-2019

Love the way your doing your trip report

RE: Trip report - kylake - 09-13-2019

Thanks for the report MissJamaicaSoulx! Glad to here you had a nice trip.

Westenders as far as I can tell the kiosk are hit or miss and you don't choose if you get to use them. We have been directed to them only once in several trips. I have even asked the directing person if we can use them and the answer was "no" and to go get in the spaghetti line (they didn't say spaghetti but you know what I mean).