The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Trip report - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Trip report (/showthread.php?tid=102607)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Trip report - MissJamaicaSoul - 09-13-2019

Quote:Went to Sav...around the markets and shops....cooking down in the AC shops!!!!Round to my old bars from a long time ago,to say hi, next to the courthouse.....sooo hot!!!

Went to Collettas ,near the fire station...what a warm welcome again ..and a lovely family.
Out along the West End ..for food and drinks..and Mi Yard and Corner Bar.

I was a real foodie!!As soon as I reached Red Ground...why does curried chicken taste so good at breakfast?!!!
I want to smuggle fried chicken in gravy home too!!

Don't get me started on the roasted fish with scotch bonnet peppers and scallions.....I'm feeling hungry right now!!!

Out on bikes all the time..plenty of reasoning at the front yard!
Best suprise ever....air con in the house!!!

The dogs followed us everywhere..if we went down the hill on the bike they followed us down too!
New puppy kept jumping in the house,just like the one before...it's my fault!!!

Sad news as a young man lost his life ,crashing his bike at Church Corner on the way up to Red ground from Burger King.

Gloriana Hotel in Mo Bay treated us so well....Room 3102 is huge....2 double beds,WC and. his and hers bathrooms.... Chilled at the pool and balcony.!!!

I stayed in Newark,out at Irvington on the way home...then had a few hrs layover in Dublin....and a few Jameson whisky's..as you do!!!

It was a long way home...I met some great people...everyone wanted to chat about Brexit,Bo Jo and Trump....oh noooo!!!!