The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Trip report - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Trip report (/showthread.php?tid=102607)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Trip report - MissJamaicaSoul - 09-12-2019

Checking this will work before I type a third time!

MissJamaicaSoulx

RE: Trip report - MissJamaicaSoul - 09-12-2019

It wont save or post!

RE: Trip report - Firemon - 09-12-2019

I just hit the chalice so I bet I can write it for you.

"Left Scotland frazzled as I rush rush to get everything done before departure.  Worried I might have forgotten to lock the front door as I dashed to the taxi.   Stop-over in Miami so I walked the airport concourse discovering a great sushi/saki bar with a cute host/bartender.
Landed in MoBay and found my driver waiting for me with a sign that said MissJamaicaSoup.  That's me I guess.   So I said, 'Driver, don't stop at all...' whereupon he immediately sped off while mashing the volume on the sound system vibrating in the trunk."

To be continued.

RE: Trip report - Westenders - 09-12-2019

Hope you can sort the glitch out

Seems firemon has no problem with his spoof of your trip report lol

Hope some of the techs on here can help

RE: Trip report - MissJamaicaSoul - 09-13-2019

Firemon,

Lol.. some of that is actually true!!!!!
Will try and type in report a wee bit at a time and see if it will go through....had problems logging on too!!

MissJamaicaSoulx

Back to work today!!!
I had 4 flights to JA...Glasgow to Ireland Washington, Newark then Mo Bay....stayed in hotels in Dublin and Newark on the way ..fun!!!

Newark Terminal C was great...used my airmiles for drinks and snacks....totally stress free

MissJamaica Soulx

Oh this is going to take ages....I can only post 2 paragraphs at a time...or it refuses to post,saying akismet spam.....

Bombaclot!!!!

Used the kiosk at Mo Bay immigration...out in 10 mins....super fast
Juta down to Negril...Military out at Hopewell and Orange Bay....no probs

Beach almost deserted..no one at Daddy Ron's or Drifters...Ronnie was asleep in 32 c.. didn't wake him.
I enjoyed my yard vibes..spent lots of time in the yard with partner ,fan and friends

Fam!!!
Canoe was shut...maybe it opened later..I love the food,drinks and chat there...maybe next time..lucky.