The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
The Junkyard (Koffee) - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: The Junkyard (Koffee) (/showthread.php?tid=102554)

Pages: 1 2

The Junkyard (Koffee) - Firemon - 06-30-2019

Koffee performs in Germany.

RE: The Junkyard - oldtimer - 07-02-2019

Really nice !!!! a star in the making !!!!

RE: The Junkyard - Firemon - 07-02-2019

Rhianna posted an Instagram clip of herself singing one of Koffee's songs. Can't wait to hear them collaborate.

RE: The Junkyard - MissJamaicaSoul - 07-02-2019

Koffee just played an acoustic set at Glastonbury Festival in England over the weekend.She is such at humble and talented young singer.
It's on BBC i player.

Sean Paul played a good set on Saturday there too..it's on i player too.

MissJamaicaSoulx

RE: The Junkyard - Firemon - 07-02-2019

So, does the band flub on purpose (wink wink) so she can tell them to "pull up" mid-song to tease the audience and stretch out her hit song? Of course they do. Lead guitarist shines at the end.

RE: The Junkyard - Firemon - 07-03-2019

Mikayla Simpson ordered coffee on a hot day when everyone else ordered a cool drink and a name was born.

https://biographyadda.com/mikayla-simpson/

Great bio.

This is the story about how she made it.

Believe it or not but there is a website called reggaetranslate.com. 

http://reggaetranslate.com/song/toast/228

Cyaa bawl ina life man (Can't be crying in life man ) Gwaan wid it, mi gwaan wid it (Go on with it, I went on with it) (yo easy, are you kidding me)

[Hook]
Toast.. Seh wi a cum in wid a force (yeah) (Said we're coming in with a force(yeah)) Blessings wi a reap pon wi course ina hand full (Blessings we're reaping on our course in a handful) Wi nuh rise and boast (We don't rise and boast) Yeah wi give thanks like wi need it di most (Yeah, we're thankful like we need it the most) Wi haffi give thanks like wi really supposed to, be thankful! (We have to give thanks like we're really supposed to, be thankful!)

[Chorus 1]
Blessings all pon mi life and (Blessings all on my life and) Mi thank God fi di journey di earnings a jus fi di plus (yeah) (I thank God for the journey, the earnings is just a plus) Gratitude is a must (yeah) Mi si blessings fall by mi right hand (I saw blessings fall by my right hand) Buss a toast fi di friends weh tek off heavy load (Give a toast for the friends that took off heavy load) One time did siddung inna class and we bored (Once upon a time, was sitting in class and we were bored) Den Oli seh duh road and mi gwaan wid di road (Then Oli said to get out there and I got out there)

[Verse 1]
Third form mi seh mek mi try a ting, and u know it formed out to be a fiah ting (Third form, I said let me try something, and you know it formed out to be a great thing) Now a pon stage wid Chronixx I a sing, yea u zimme all Diggy soon gi di I a ring (Now it's on a stage with Chronnixx I'm singing, you seeing me, even Diggy will be calling soon) Like ‘Hello Proto' Him seh ‘had to shout you, saw u post a spectacular photo (He said, "had to reached you, saw u post a spectacular photo") "Keep it burning yes that’s the motto, if me deh bout, I pass through yuh show too" (Keep it burning yes that’s the motto, if I'm around, I'll pass through your show too')

[Chorus 2]
Cyaa bawl ina life man (Can't be crying in life man ) Mi haffi thank God fi di journey di earnings a jus fi di plus (yeah) (I thank God for the journey, the earnings is just a plus) Gratitude is a must (yeah) Mi si blessings fall by mi right hand (I saw blessings fall by my right hand) Buss a toast fi di friends weh tek off heavy load (Give a toast for the friends that took off heavy load) One time did siddung inna class and we bored (Once upon a time, was sitting in class and we were bored) Den Oli seh duh road and mi gwaan wid di road (Then Oli said to get out there and I got out there)

[Verse 2]
Jah shower blessings upon me (God showers blessings upon me) And seh mi fi tell yuh mi story (And said I must tell you my story) Jah shower blessings upon me (God showers blessings upon me) And that's how I made it, give him the glo-ry And mi delighted, Jah know seh mi passion ignited (And I'm delighted, God knows that my passion's ignited) Caw di music get mi excited, cum in like a potion (Because the music gets me exited, like it's a potion) Mhm

(Repeat Chorus 1)

Outro
Toast T-toast Wi nuh rise an boast (We don't rise and boast)

I hope you're finding this thread enjoyable.