The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Bonnaroo (Live Stream) - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Bonnaroo (Live Stream) (/showthread.php?tid=102534)

Bonnaroo (Live Stream) - Firemon - 06-16-2019

Phish is currently on stage. (9 pm CST) 

RE: Bonnaroo (Live Stream) - Firemon - 06-17-2019

Link still working, but they'll undoubtedly shut it down before long.

Did Phish really just play for 3-1/2 hours?!!!   I guess that's what you get to do when you headline the final night of the festival on the main stage.   

Kylake, were you there?  Tennessee can't be too far away from your estate.  

RE: Bonnaroo (Live Stream) - kylake - 06-17-2019

Firemon, I didn't go but if avoiding the famous Bonnaroo traffic jams a normal drive would be about 2 1/2 hours from home. Too crowded for me.
I normally stream it like you did but this year I didn't.
Did you ever hear about the Bonnagrannies? We know one of them (Alice Ann Barge). I think 2017 was the last year they went but they would get VIP seating.

RE: Bonnaroo (Live Stream) - Aquavit - 06-17-2019

3 1/2 hours is a long time for a festy set!

I remember the first ever Bonnaroo - we were working in Tennessee and arrived at the Nashville airport that weekend. I was surprised to see so many "hippies" wandering around the airport in Nashville having no idea what was going on (and Jerry at that point was long dead). Turned on the TV at the hotel and the traffic was all over the news.