The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Flights - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Flights (/showthread.php?tid=102513)

Flights - MissJamaicaSoul - 05-21-2019

I pushed the button!!
I cant believe that I managed to get a flight for £409(approx 537 US dollars) from Dublin to Mo Bay!
I get a stop over in NYC on the way.
Just need a wee cheap flight from Scotland over  to Dublin.
Flight prices were double from London for my dates. 
Hope the summer passes really quickly! 

MissJamaicaSoulx

RE: Flights - Westenders - 05-21-2019

Hats off to you girl, I would collapse with a flight schedule like that.

Direct gets harder for me as I get older lol and the jet lag a killer..,

RE: Flights - MissJamaicaSoul - 05-22-2019

I cant manage the jet lag either. It takes me a few days to recover from the flights home!
I dont mind stop overs on the way to JA as im saving £500 in flights.!!
I made sure i have aisle seats, my luggage is included in that great price.

MissJamaicaSoulx

RE: Flights - Westenders - 05-22-2019

Isn’t it cheaper to just get a charter

You can get direct flights from London for less than £500 at certain times of the year ie not school holidays

RE: Flights - MissJamaicaSoul - 05-22-2019

I used to use charters years ago, but a charter for my dates including luggage, is £969 and another £100 for a flight to London.
I cant change the dates due to the nature of my job. There  were last minute flights from Manchester for £399....wish i could have gone then! 

MissJamaicaSoulx

RE: Flights - Westenders - 05-23-2019

Ahh you must go in school hols.

Those prices are ridiculous

We pay those prices when we go for independence and dream weekend, so last couple years we have done all inclusive for not much more.

Hope you get a cheap flight to Dublin

We are in Spain at the mo on £50 Ryanair flights... been okay for cheapo price

RE: Flights - MissJamaicaSoul - 05-23-2019

Ryanair are great for Europe. Gives you a lot of freedom, just being able to go at the drop of a hat! 
Enjoy Spain... the tapas, the wine,the lovely weather.!!!
Yes, flights are really cheap over to Dublin.

MissJamaicaSoulx