The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Prayers needed for Tammy Follis - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Prayers needed for Tammy Follis (/showthread.php?tid=102492)

Pages: 1 2

Prayers needed for Tammy Follis - Sharleen - 05-03-2019

Please everyone, say a prayer for Tammy !!  She posted the following on her personal Facebook page:
I've been waiting to find out my medical issues before saying anything and asking for your prayers. Everyone here is someone I've met in Jamaica or someone I feel like I know because our years of communication and formed friendship. Some of you I have never met but feel as though we have known each other for years. I need your prayers and blessings now more than ever and please keep my grandkids in your thoughts as I'm all they have. I have been diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer and tomorrow I will be having a PET scan to see if its spread to my liver, bones, or brain. I'm broken but doing all I can to stay strong for my grandkids as I know how much they need me. I start radiation Tuesday and chemo Thursday however if I find it is in my bones I won't continue the treatment as there is no cure for cancer in your bones and I won't put myself through that. Please say a prayer that it has not spread. Thank you all for being great friends for so many years and being so supportive over the years when I was jumping obstacles with my daughter and raising my grandkids under difficult times. Please just keep us in your thoughts and wish me strength as I am weak at the moment and scared. I love you all for being you.

RE: Prayers needed for Tammy Follis - oldtimer - 05-03-2019

Oh my !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Prayers needed for Tammy Follis - jamaicajeanne - 05-03-2019

Sending prayers, blessings and healing vibes Tammy's way!

RE: Prayers needed for Tammy Follis - MissJamaicaSoul - 05-03-2019

Tammy you have shown every one so much care and compassion, always thinking of others, on the board over many years. 
I'm sending you much love and prayers.
You are  very much in my thoughts. 

MissJamaicaSoulx

RE: Prayers needed for Tammy Follis - Firemon - 05-03-2019

Fight on Tammy!

RE: Prayers needed for Tammy Follis - IJ - 05-04-2019

Prayers sent, Tammy. 

RE: Prayers needed for Tammy Follis - oldtimer - 05-05-2019

Tammy Follis is one of the most loving and caring persons I know . This is a hard battle but one that has been won before . I have a son ( Mr Abs ) that has never met Tammy personally but had a friendship with her that was as different as you could get . Through training camps , practises , and locker rooms full of players that each reached out to " The Tamster " through thick and thin all wearing the OSU Buckeyes jerseys . So Tammy you have a lot of Ex Buckeyes that know what's going on and these are tough guys that will try their best to help you spirit and soul and body . From Downtown Nova Scotia ....you know the rest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Prayers needed for Tammy Follis - kylake - 05-06-2019

Tammy, we have never met but from what OT has told me you never give up and from reading past postings I know you have helped many including the board family. Be strong and fight hard to win the battle. Our thoughts will be with you.

RE: Prayers needed for Tammy Follis - Bruce - 05-07-2019

Oh Tammy. My thoughts are with you.

RE: Prayers needed for Tammy Follis - Tammy - 05-07-2019

Thank you, everyone, for your prayers and blessings. I did find out yesterday that it has not spread to my bones or any other organs so that was a big relief. I feel like I'm in a whirlwind with doc appointments every day or surgery of some kind. Tomorrow I have an outpatient surgery where they place a port for taking chemo, etc. Then Thursday will be the first day of chemo and Monday the first day of radiation. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared but I'm trying my best to be strong. I pray for strength each and every day. I tear up a lot but I guess it is what it is I can't help it. My grandkids have been great and Alishah just trying to take care of everything, Quinton refuses to accept anything other than a full recovery but now when I tell him to do something I don't get near the flack I did. 
    Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I need them all. I love each and every one of you and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

PS ... OT please tell Mr abs I love him and appreciate his longtime friendship. Your family is the best and I have a special place in my heart for you and all of them. Nova Scotia one day !!!