The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Interesting Look At Twerking - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Interesting Look At Twerking (/showthread.php?tid=102471)

Interesting Look At Twerking - Firemon - 04-11-2019

Published on Apr 6, 2019

This week on Style Out There, our host, Connie Wang travels to Jamaica to experience Dancehall for herself. This wild subculture is thriving in and changing the way things work for women in Jamaica.

RE: Interesting Look At Twerking - oldtimer - 04-12-2019

now that is what I call a " hoe down ". Every night of the week early being 10:00PM . That is why absentism is the name of the game . One thing for sure , that has to be more fun than bingo .

RE: Interesting Look At Twerking - Tim - 04-12-2019

I prefer my twerking with a little less "baggage".

RE: Interesting Look At Twerking - Tim - 04-12-2019

RE: Interesting Look At Twerking - oldtimer - 04-12-2019

What and I mean WHAT !!!!!! are all those people looking at in the 1st video . How and I mean HOW !!!!! could they not be " all eyes on her " ????? Can you imagine being out working anywhere all day and come racing home to see that . Tim , you have great taste !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Interesting Look At Twerking - Firemon - 04-13-2019

Sorry but I can't listen to Michael Jackson's pedophile music anymore.  

Nor do I care for twerking, in clubs, and especially not in front of The Bellagio where tourists and families are trying to watch the incredible free water show (fountains, lights, music).   Summon security and cite her for tresspassing if she doesn't leave immediately.   

But I did find the subject intriguing as it pertained to empowering young women lacking many other opportunities.   Reluctant acceptance/understanding I guess.

RE: Interesting Look At Twerking - Firemon - 04-13-2019

RE: Interesting Look At Twerking - Tim - 04-17-2019

(04-13-2019, 07:00 AM)Firemon Wrote:  Sorry but I can't listen to Michael Jackson's pedophile music anymore.  

Nor do I care for twerking, in clubs, and especially not in front of The Bellagio where tourists and families are trying to watch the incredible free water show (fountains, lights, music).   Summon security and cite her for tresspassing if she doesn't leave immediately.   

But I did find the subject intriguing as it pertained to empowering young women lacking many other opportunities.   Reluctant acceptance/understanding I guess.

Would I rather watch sprinklers, or option 2.......