The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1303 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1303 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1395 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 500 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 182 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key "query" - Line: 1308 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1308 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1313 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1313 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1358 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1358 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "v" - Line: 1362 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1362 errorHandler->error

Jamericans
One question then I’m done tonight - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: One question then I’m done tonight (/showthread.php?tid=102447)

One question then I’m done tonight - West end lover - 03-28-2019

Can we swear on this board? I mean really fucking swear for fucks sake.

RE: One question then I’m done tonight - daniel - 03-28-2019

the only word you should not use  !

RE: One question then I’m done tonight - daniel - 03-28-2019

unless totally warranted !

RE: One question then I’m done tonight - Westenders - 03-29-2019

I suppose if you must, but I prefer writing ffs when feeling I need to swear in writing lol

RE: One question then I’m done tonight - JonTom - 03-29-2019

"FYYFF" was made somewhat famous by a New Orleans blogger after Katrina (or more accurately, after the inadequate response to Katrina's devastation).

I 1st saw it b/c of the TV show "Treme" but it was noteworthy b/c Ashley Morris (the blogger) used the above as a verb, adjective and a noun.
Look it up if you don't understand.

I don't see profanity on this board often, but it doesn't bother me if I do.

RE: One question then I’m done tonight - West end lover - 03-29-2019

The use of cuss words is not something that we would recommend in every context. As we all know, there are certain moments when cussing is simply not acceptable. While we do need to pick our spots and be judicious, there is nothing wrong with letting a little bit of spicy talk fly every now and again. Did you know that those who use cuss words on a regular basis actually share some interesting personality traits?
A recent study was conducted that aimed to get to the bottom of this interesting discussion and find out more about the specific personality traits of those who cuss often. The findings are definitely surprising. People who use swear words on a regular basis tend to have a far greater understanding of nuance and are usually able to make the proper distinctions.

This may come as a huge surprise to all of the goody two shoes out there who believe that using curse words is a sign of lesser intelligence. The study also found that those who use swears are also believed to have a firmer grasp on the English language. These findings definitely come as a pleasant surprise to all of the potty mouths out there.

The researches also discovered that there is a certain level of honesty that tends to emanate from those who use curse words. People who have no qualms about the use of profanity are usually the type of people who will not participate in any sort of lies or deception. The participants of the test were put through a lie detector exam as a means of proving the hypothesis.

Facebook statuses were also analyzed for the purposes of this study and posts with more profanity in them were found to be more truthful. This story serves as a prime example as to why we should not be judgmental of those who have a dirty mouth. They just might be some of the most intelligent and honest people that we know. Please remember this the next time you look down on someone for how they speak.

You just might be the potty mouth friend in your group, so be sure to share this story with your friends and enjoy your “I told you so!” moment. As for the goody two shoes in the crew? This is your chance to enjoy a massive helping of crow.

Sent from my iPad

RE: One question then I’m done tonight - Passion4Diving - 03-30-2019

Thanks for adding that to my list of goodies.

Initial reaction: FYYFF is overly redundant as using "all, y'all"

RE: One question then I’m done tonight - Aquavit - 03-30-2019

FFYFF - or Fuck You You Fucking Fuck - that's a New York thing. A very very New York thing.

I love the word FUCK. It's a noun (You Fuck). Its a verb (Fuck you) and its an adjective (you Fucking Fuck).

So FUCK YEAH. Let the F bombs fly.

It's just a FUCKING word.

RE: One question then I’m done tonight - daniel - 03-30-2019

well here ya go !