The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Dreadneck's Birthday - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Dreadneck's Birthday (/showthread.php?tid=102344)

Dreadneck's Birthday - daniel - 01-22-2019

We are all remiss in not wishing Selvin a Happy Birthday ! Miss you Dread and Sally ! HB ! 5_2_2

RE: Dreadneck's Birthday - Bruce - 01-22-2019

I really miss them both. I am headed to Negril in a little over a week, and one of the things I enjoyed about this place was sharing photos with Selvin and viewing his along with Rootswoman's. Is that Sally? They just seemed to vanish. Happy Birthday Selvin!

RE: Dreadneck's Birthday - daniel - 01-22-2019

Life happens ! And I'm guessing this board doesn't limp along on luck alone . TY Sel .

RE: Dreadneck's Birthday - Bruce - 01-22-2019

It definitely limps along.

RE: Dreadneck's Birthday - oldtimer - 01-23-2019

I to miss them . I bet they are lurkers but I think this is the best board ever . Keep it simple , to the point and have an opinion , that is all I ask . Happy B'Day Dread !!!! Your photos inspired one of my daughters to be the photographer she is today !!!!

RE: Dreadneck's Birthday - oldtimer - 01-23-2019

Oh yes , at least we are limping along and not being lead by a lieing limp !!! and I only mean that in the best way .I think you guys are the best !!!! and would love for some of the lurkers to step in or up or on or something .

RE: Dreadneck's Birthday - wendy - 01-23-2019

Happy belated Dread. 
Sally has opened a floral shop named Blooms, they are on FB, look em up. 

RE: Dreadneck's Birthday - kylake - 01-23-2019

Happy Birthday Dread and thanks for all the work you put into this board to get it up and running.